Turbotimmer

Floydsbuick

Your GN was certainly running good at PRP!!!! 11.31 eh? Maybe someday I'll go that fast. BTW, that was my first time at PRP(Keystone). Great track! See ya there next year! I'll be shooting for the thirteens!

Originally posted by Floydsbuick
Your GN was certainly running good at PRP!!!! 11.31 eh? Maybe someday I'll go that fast. BTW, that was my first time at PRP(Keystone). Great track! See ya there next year! I'll be shooting for the thirteens!

Every year I say that I want to go to Keystone, but never make it out (Never been there, even to spectate :( ). Now that I just bought an '87 Limited, I'd definitely like to take it out there to get a baseline time. It's pretty much bone stock except for a cat-back exhause, gutted cat, and an Eaton posi... It'll be a slow process, but that's OK :D

Where are you from? I live in Greensburg, so Keystone's only about 25 minutes away :)

25 minutes from the strip and you never been there?!?!?!?! Aw man you need to work on that. I usually do Salem, but I wandered a little east this time. Its a 1 1/2 haul for me. Don't worry about your car being stock, just get out and run it! Buick folk are a helpful lot, so look us up when you go racing.

Floydsbuick

What did you have there? I was also there with the rosewood limited.

Hey John,

I new Tims name on this board, but I didn't know yours. Or Ida said Hey to you to. Nice run!!! 11.82 right? That was a beautiful day! Wind was tuff though. I really liked the all Buick caravan afterwards, although I couldn't seem to keep up with your car. Anyway, I have the grey Regal with the Four-on-the-floor. I was hanging with Donnie and Dave. My day was successful as I ran a new best of 14.39 @ 95.78. I went out first round due to driver error. O well, next year I'll get 'em.