Turbos from G body

I dunno but dont go to Gbody.com!!!

Totally forgot to put "parts" and suprise suprise, luckily no boss man was around lol!!!!

Looks like a great deal though!!

Maybe you should do a search. GbodyParts has plenty of satisfied customers. Myself included.

Have anyone tryed one of the turbos on sale for $599?

Thanks Stan

I got one the $599.00 turbos TE-60 (from another vendor)
works good, thou I haven't put it to the test yet (above 15PSI) fits good and looks good just buy a new actuator for it because the OE actuator needs to be modded for it to work.

He wasn't saying anything bad about Gbody parts he said make sure you type in the web address correctly or you will be led elsewhere.

I Just Saw That Deal Also. To Late For Me . I BOUGHT A TURBONETICS AND PAID 900.00 CASH AND THAT WAS 90 BUCKS OFF BECAUSE I ASKED FOR A DISCOUNT . called GBODY about a fan set up and asked about the turbos on sale. they are precision turbos and not some jap special.
Also, Oredered A Few Things From G Body And Had Great Luck. Just My Two Cents

I agree about Gbody. Brian was a pretty good guy to deal with. I felt like he wants his customers to be happy, and I was. Quality parts as well (except for that Walbro he had no control over).

no problems

i have had no problems with g-body ,very knowledgeable when i called ,got parts on time,have not tried the turbos sounds like a great price though

I dunno but dont go to Gbody.com!!!

Totally forgot to put "parts" and suprise suprise, luckily no boss man was around lol!!!!

Looks like a great deal though!!

Nothing funnier then a women calling you up who is trying to order parts & tells me she can't find the correct site. I often wonder what she would do if her Boss Man was around & seen what she had on her screen LOL ;)

Any way I had a few e-mails the last few days wanting to see pics of the turbos. Here I thought everyone saw a te-44 or a te-60. These are 2 best sellers we have had.
This is a pic of a TE-60. Comes with a 1 year PTE warranty of course.

Attachments

• EricsPix1216.jpg
    EricsPix1216.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 98
  • EricsPix1217.jpg
    EricsPix1217.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 103
  • EricsPix1218.jpg
    EricsPix1218.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 103