Turbomotion IC kit

TurboBuickSix

I put this in another thread but it had no response.I want to hear from some of you guys that got this kit.I don't want results from the maker of this kit because they could be biased results(not in any way making an implication,just want a nuetral opinion).I want to see some feedback from you guys that have bought the kit and installed it yourself and have NO connection to anyone promoting the sale of the kit.I know alot of folks bought it already but I have not seen any times posted or dyno results.How many miles have you put on the kit? Any trouble yet? Just seems nobody is talking about it too much here and it should be if it is as great as it is said to be.No flames,just the facts please.

I have well over 3000 miles on the kit and there are definately no probelms with it. I love it, 20psi all the time :D

As per my reply to your other post, someone IS running 11.9's. I'm sure they have some glowing things to say :)

Originally posted by mike85gn
As per my reply to your other post, someone IS running 11.9's. I'm sure they have some glowing things to say :)

That is impressive,What else besides the kit was needed to obtain that time?That is one hell of a bang for the buck.

Would that be obtainable with a TA-33?

I have a bit over 1500 miles on my car with the kit on it. The only problem I have is the pipe from the TB to the IC (the top one) blows off sometimes (did it at 15psi today :p)

My car runs the MPH to run low 12's in street trim. It looks like the next time I can get to the track is the 8th of Sept... then we will see what this will do with race gas, race chip, high boost, slicks...