TurboLou was in the house!!

Was good you meeting me :) You car runs as good as it looks. I wish I had more time to visit but my pollock brother in law requires constant attention . We were shacking down an LS6 454 that I had installed a year ago on my last visit. My first pass on Lancaster speed way was back in 1962 I had a modified production Studebaker coupe that was Pontiac powered lots of good memories from my home town of Buffalo. I escaped in 1967 to Calif. I challenged myself to see if i still had it in me to drive to N.Y. Well I'm back now & don't think i will be trying that again anytime soon. My ass feels like a bucket seat & I'm content to be back in Calif. dealing with all the fruits & nuts that populate the southwest section :wacky:

Thanks for the compliment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you were busy with your brother and his car. I wish we could have talked more. Maybe I'll see you in BG. We're staying at the Best Western.

Sounds good , i'll probably have to babysit Bo from Boost crew . He's got a lot of issues

Just WOW!! That's the kettle calling the pot, black...:D:p
Yes Chuck it's true Bo has a lot of emotional issues. I feel like I'm running a suicide prevention hotline for distraught Buick owners since this is kind of personal if you happen to see him don't tell him I mentioned this OK

Yes Chuck it's true Bo has a lot of emotional issues. I feel like I'm running a suicide prevention hotline for distraught Buick owners since this is kind of personal if you happen to see him don't tell him I mentioned this OK

Good for you, Lou!
You seem to be able to advise and support some of the "lost souls", in the west coast crowd, that desperately need counseling!:smuggrin:

Not a word to Bo.........;)

Good for you, Lou!
You seem to be able to advise and support some of the "lost souls", in the west coast crowd, that desperately need counseling!:smuggrin:

Not a word to Bo.........;)
Yes Chuck you seem to be one of the few here that are well balanced & emotionally stable :bucktooth:

Thanks Lou for all your support i dont know what i would have done without you.

Thanks Lou for all your support i dont know what i would have done without you.

Lou's definitely a hero in my book, too. Built me one bad assed TR.....

Sheep shaggin' son-of-a-bitch that he is.......... :D:D:D

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 104
Lou's definitely a hero in my book, too. Built me one bad assed TR.....

Sheep shaggin' son-of-a-bitch that he is.......... :D:D:D

Right on, Guy. He's one "talented dude".
** Sheep shagger.
** Engine builder.
** Goat roper. No reports of what happens, after he ropes them. :rolleyes:
Was 1 report at BG, last yr. Someone said he was scoping out some goats, on the farm, next to the track.:LOL:

"Yes Chuck you seem to be one of the few here that are well balanced & emotionally stable :bucktooth:"

Guess that's gone.:D

Let me get this straight , I,m a talented, sheep shagging ,goat roping, mutton molester, pollock engine builder from Buffalo. I don't have a problem with that . But accusing me of driving a Prius with Bernie & Hillary stickers is blasphemes & contrary to my high standards & morals.

Let me get this straight , I,m a talented, sheep shagging ,goat roping, mutton molester, pollock engine builder from Buffalo. I don't have a problem with that . But accusing me of driving a Prius with Bernie & Hillary stickers is blasphemes & contrary to my high standards & morals.
Know for a fact Lou has high standards. Sold me some outstanding parts last year,had some real good advice for me also. Nice man to talk with. Now about this goat whatever, don't have no comment about that shit. However I guess a case could be made that a goat would be better then having Hillary bent over, ugh

Know for a fact Lou has high standards. Sold me some outstanding parts last year,had some real good advice for me also. Nice man to talk with. Now about this goat whatever, don't have no comment about that shit. However I guess a case could be made that a goat would be better then having Hillary bent over, ugh

It makes me squeamish just thinking about Hillary! If it wasn't for the money old Bill probably would've checked out a long time ago! A goat would have to be better! [emoji15]

It makes me squeamish just thinking about Hillary! If it wasn't for the money old Bill probably would've checked out a long time ago! A goat would have to be better! [emoji15]

Standby.. Lou may be in, soon, to confirm/deny your conclusion.
While you wait, here's a reminder of what you are commenting on.:D

Shaggin this? Are you kidding me?:vomit:
Hillary in cuffs.jpg

lous sheep shaggin shack lmao

He's a well known "petifile".
I was driving into BG last yr, and wondered why all the sheep on the farm, were at the fence, next to the road...:confused:

Then, It hit me! Lou was in a car ahead of me....:D
His notoriety knows no bounds! Coast to coast.