Turbokid

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not the feedback section, so mod will probably move it, but I have dealt with Richie on some Stage II parts and he was a great guy to deal with. I don't believe he is on here as much as some of us (near constant ;) ) so if you are waiting on a reply from him that may be why. I had no issues whatsoever with him.

Buickboy
some people work around here these days and dont set on there ass all day getting paid by the gov. for doing nothing. I just sent you your pm!

Now that is funny!!!!

Especially funny right after someone in the USN and another in the USMC and he says "set on there ass all day getting paid by the gov. for doing nothing".

Geez Richie, maybe I should take back the good things I said about you!? :biggrin:

Yeah I do work for the Defense industry. So what! When Turbokid has 31 years at one job then maybe he can say something, but not here. Those guys in the military that posted are most likely extremely hard workers, most of the time putting in 12-16 hour days for not enough pay. All i want is what I paid for already shipped in an expeditious manner without excuses about being too busy to ship.
Mitch

Ref..

FYI.. I live the next town over from him. He looked at my car a few months ago about buying it. He seems like a straight shooter, and will tell you like it is. (ie.. Honest.). I deal w/the public every day in my HVAC service business and I have learned to read people pretty well. So I can tell you that if I left my wallet in his shop with $1000.00 in cash in it, I believe he would make sure that I got my wallet back with all the money there. And his business doesn't seem to be hurting, so I don't think he is trying to scam you. He is pretty busy. Hope this helps a little. :cool:

Well I don't sit on my ass and do nothing all day. I deal with about 200 to 300 people a day and my day starts at 0530 every morning an ends at 1700 to 1800. When you want to put on this uniform and do what I do everyday let me know!!!!!!!

Well I don't sit on my ass and do nothing all day. I deal with about 200 to 300 people a day and my day starts at 0530 every morning an ends at 1700 to 1800. When you want to put on this uniform and do what I do everyday let me know!!!!!!!

I don't think that was aimed at us, I was being sarcastic. ;) :biggrin:

Yeah I do work for the Defense industry. So what! When Turbokid has 31 years at one job then maybe he can say something, but not here. Those guys in the military that posted are most likely extremely hard workers, most of the time putting in 12-16 hour days for not enough pay. All i want is what I paid for already shipped in an expeditious manner without excuses about being too busy to ship.
Mitch

OK DUDE,
YOU DID SEND ME A PAYPAL AT 10:33 PM LAST NIGHT mARCH 14 2010
I WAS IN BED BY THAT TIME TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP SO I CAN GET UP AT 5:30 AM AND GET MY DAY STARTED TO OPEN MY OWN BUSINESS AT 7:00 AM. WHEN I GOT A BREAK AROUND 10 AM I CHECKED THE INTAKE OUT LIKE YOU ASK TO MAKE SURE THERE WERE NO BOLTS HOLES THAT WERE BAD, I RAN A BOLT IN EVERY HOLE IN THE INTAKE. GOOD EVERYTHING IS FINE ON IT. BACK TO WORK I GET HOME AT 1800 HRS FOR YOU MILTARY PEOPLE OR JUST 6 OCLOCK TO ME. I GET SOMETHING TO EAT AND SET DOWN AND LOOK AT THE COMPUTER AND I SEE YOU PM'D ME AND IT WAS NOT WHAT I NEEDED TO READ.

Richie-
If I do not get comfirmation of you recieving the $520 and shipping info by end of the day, I will cancel this deal.
Mitch

YOUR NOT GOING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND NEITHER IS MY BOSS OH WAIT IM MY OWN BOSS BET YOU CANT SAY THAT! SO I TOLD YOU I WILL GET IT OUT THIS WEEK AND THATS THE BEST I CAN DO!
YOU LIKE THAT OR NOT KEEP TALKING JUNK AND I WANT SELL IT TO YOU BECAUSE I DONT NEED TO SELL IT TO PUT FOOD ON MY PLATE!
THIS IS
RICHIE "TURBOKID" KIBLER
919-274-4336

PS I GOING TO BED IN A FEW MIN. SO IF YOU WANT HERE IS MY NUMBER YOU CAN CALL ME BECAUSE IF YOU TYPE SOMETHING TO ME I'M NOT GOING TO GET IT UNTIL WED. IT'S NOT EVEN 24 HOURS LATER YET CAN SOMEONE HAVE A DAY OR TWO TO BOX UP AN INTAKE AND GET THE TRUCK TO COME PICK IT UP?
ALSO DUDE I CAN SHIP IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT TOLD ME WHERE TO SEND IT NOW I'M WAITING ON YOU!!!!!
TO EVERYONE THAT KNOWS ME THANKS, I TRY TO GIVE YOU MORE THAN WHAT YOU WANT OR PAY ME FOR

i don't think that was aimed at us, i was being sarcastic. ;) :biggrin:

you are right i work my ass of to get by and other people can get away with not doing a damn thing in this country and get refunds and money from the gov. Thats what i was saying

FYI.. I live the next town over from him. He looked at my car a few months ago about buying it. He seems like a straight shooter, and will tell you like it is. (ie.. Honest.). I deal w/the public every day in my HVAC service business and I have learned to read people pretty well. So I can tell you that if I left my wallet in his shop with $1000.00 in cash in it, I believe he would make sure that I got my wallet back with all the money there. And his business doesn't seem to be hurting, so I don't think he is trying to scam you. He is pretty busy. Hope this helps a little. :cool:

Thanks man
Yes I would
and I was just talking about your car today i'm still thinking about it.
Some people don't know what people in business for there selfs know.

Patton.

Like I said.. He is honest, And to the point. Kind of like Patton! ;),
BuickBoy I would just give him a few days. Parts are probably better than expected. Now you all need to calm down and have an Obama beer summit! (Screw that!! Just sit at the bar and order a shot!!) HAHAH!

you are right i work my ass of to get by and other people can get away with not doing a damn thing in this country and get refunds and money from the gov. Thats what i was saying

I know brother, was just poking fun and trying to make light of this situation. Sorry if anyone got bent out of shape. :wink:

I am still waiting for a Mod to say "WTF is wrong with you people?, and why is this here in the for sale section?" :)

Turbokid..
Thanks man
Yes I would
and I was just talking about your car today i'm still thinking about it.
Some people don't know what people in business for there selfs know.

Yea, Thanks.. I took it off CL. I got tired if 16-19 year olds wanting to trade Civics/Accords + $ for it. I still have it, Just let me know. I may repost on here a little later on. I kind of want to drive it to Maxton next month for the HOT ROD MAG Top Speed Challenge. (To Watch, Not race). You should check it out if you havent been.

I purchased a $400 downpipe from Richie and got exactly what was represented...shipped fast and well packaged. I'd buy from him again in a heartbeat.

So do I read that the buyer threatened to "cancel the deal" if he didn't get confirmation that payment was received and the intake shipped the day after he paid for it at 10:33 pm?
F*ck that...I'd simply return his money now. You'll never make unreasonable people like that happy.
S.

Status
Not open for further replies.