Turbobuicks at Daytona Turkey Rod Run Nov 30

batmansbuick

Superhero
Calling all Turbobuicks to the Annual Turkey Rod Run night show on Saturday, Nov. 30th. This FREE cruise/show takes place outside the speedway along US92. We usually have the largest group of vehicles parked together during the event, so come on out and join us. There will be about 5,000 Musclecars, Street Rods, etc. cruising the streets of Daytona, a very cool scene.

Those who want to cruise in to the event together can meet up at the Daytona Toys R Us parking lot at 5pm, also on US92 just west of the Speedway.

The show wraps up by 8pm and then we will have dinner at one of the local restaurants. After that some members will head up to A1A to cruise and/or Steak N Shake into the wee hours of the morning. Always a great time, check it out.

Pics from the 2009 show. There will be food vendors, contests, etc. on hand as well....

Attachments

• gngroup.jpg
    gngroup.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 185
  • toysrus.jpg
    toysrus.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 186
  • buickroad.jpg
    buickroad.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC_0214.JPG
    DSC_0214.JPG
    426.4 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC_0251.JPG
    DSC_0251.JPG
    427.6 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC_0222.JPG
    DSC_0222.JPG
    437.9 KB · Views: 196
Mine will be in the corral friday and saturday, and if I still have it Saturday plan to do the belair plaza show sat night..afterwards steak and shake for sure...hope to hang with some Buick peeps up there...

I was there Saturday. Rained all the way up and back, but not at the show. I went by Toys R Us at about 5;40 only saw one car.

There were only a few cars I saw up there for the most part. At steak and Shake Saturday night I think we had 5 or 6 of us there...and we we're representing pretty heavy....

We had 8 cars meet up at the Toys R Us parking lot just west of the Speedway at around 5-one 5:15, a couple others joined at the show for about a ten car turnout. Then everyone split around 8pm for dinner or cruising.

Attachments

• TurkeyRodRun2013_04.jpg
    TurkeyRodRun2013_04.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 122