Turbo_T IN NJ

GN13?

This is my second post for this car so im gonna try to keep it short. Its not a T-type its a Turbo-T. Has new valve springs, 36 pound injectors, walbro 340 pump, new computer chip for injectors, turbo scan, duttweiterneck on the intercooler,trans rebuilt with Art car shiftkit, And four new wheel wells with skinnys in the front and street legal slicks in the back. Sound system and viper alarm the car just needs paint. Thanks for lookin guys can some give this car a home. askin 4800.:D

Attachments

• turbo t.jpg
    turbo t.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 393
questions

Interior color/condition? Headliner? Power option? Rust? Mileage? Don't need wheels/tires/interior...Any way to cheapen this car up...got less than $3100 to spend. Ted 609-502-6379

Sorry the car is sold complete if nobody does not want the tires yes it will lower the price but not by that much.

Attachments

• showletter.jpg
    showletter.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 251
Would you be interested in a Trade??

I am in NJ also....And Im going to be selling a 89 Full size Chevy blazer(Silverado) soon...Fully loaded...With a removable top,1 owner truck...Figured I would toss it out there...Maybe Some sort of a deal could be worked out..:D

If you want Pics/ info on the Truck...Let me know.

Shawn

Sorry bro I got a daily driver a 98 Camaro. I need the money. Your 86 GN is nice. Does that rollcage bother you?:)

Hey Shawn after seeing your pics of your T makes me think twice about selling my car. Maybe I will go ahead with the paint. Thanks for the slideshow ttt for you:D

Originally posted by GN13?
Hey Shawn after seeing your pics of your T makes me think twice about selling my car. Maybe I will go ahead with the paint. Thanks for the slideshow ttt for you:D

No problem....Thanks for the Compliment on the GN...I went to Raceway Park last week with it on a set of 255-50-16 Drag Radials and ran 10.52@126.77...

The Cage doesnt bother me at all....So much so that I didnt even bother to put in the Swing outs...It is pretty easy to get in and out of.

Good luck with the car...Whatever you decide to do with it....:D

Shawn