Turbo?

Shot as in, your james bond using the smoke screen? You could get your turbo made into a TA33 700cfm vs stock 350cfm (i believe) should cost about 400-500 depending on where you get it done. Blaast performance.com or others will do it. If not, you can pick up a good spare on Ebay, no joke. I got a spare off ebay for 80$ low miles, runs great. I think there is a rebuilt turbo with 360HD thrust on ebay for 100 buy now:wink: Or just get yours rebuilt shouldn't cost much,new seals and what not.

It can't be rebuilt? what the hell did you do! :cool: Well if you could find a turbo with .60 cold side, .63 hot you can just take off the housings on that turbo and use your buick housings(makes sense to me) Brand NEW it will/should cost. look around, blaastperformance.com will (like most turbo rebuilders) Give you a new center,turbines,seals etc just send them your BROKEN turbo,if you got the coin. They gave me new center,everything for 550shipped. They told me my turbo couldn't be rebuilt, hooked me up with NEW everything minus housings. Back then i didn't know about the TA33 upgrade,which they could have done for the same price:rolleyes: HOpe this helps
Take care

take it to a local turbo shop or somebody you know with turbo experiance. they can pretty much look at it and tell you if its rebuildable. they'll have to take it all apart to give you the for sure, but i doubt there will be much of a charge, if a charge at all for them to do that