Turbo wagon for sale!

231REGAL

$8,500
I've owned the car since 1997,we did the convertion in 2003-dont use it much anymore & 16 yr. old daughter wants a car---TRADES!!!!!!!!!!
It cost $250 a year to insure-one payment-(Infinity Ins.-Collector car program)
Prof. Appraisal done by Terry Shaw-Appraised at $13,500
Daily drive,race,show or GN race car tow vehicle!
Very good in the snow.

1987 Grand National Turbo Powered.
1992 Olds Custom Cruiser-Built by BUICK TURBO PERFORMANCE

***************** Car runs excellent.Very strong,no noise & burns no oil & great oil pressure.
It can be driven everyday & anywhere.Great on the highway & handles very well on the street.Car gets 20 MPG+ on the highway w/ice cold AC!

1992 Olds CC:
* 1987 Buick GN motor-Billet alum. adj. F.P reg.,K&N etc.
* Caspers Electronics custom wireing harness.
* Walbro 340 fuel pump w/hotwire kit.
* stock location intercooler.
* Eaton posi unit w/3.42 gears,10 bolt& 30 spline axles.
* Race Built 700r4 trans.
* PAS Razor alcohol injection
* New Impala SS wheels
* All factory gauges work w/pillar mount boost gauge-all lite w/blue LED's.
* Remote start,Sony CD player.
* New Loyds custom floor mats.
* Dual electric fans
* Custom 3" alumnized exhaust w/SS tip.
* Ice cold AC.
* Cruise control.
* Fac. Sungate windsheild(factory-blocks 60% uv rays).
* Pwr. locks/windows ,tilt-etc.
* Paints 4 years old base/clear.

Recent mods:
*4- New 255/55/17 Federal tires. http://www.federaltire.com/en/images...033137_535.jpg
*New stock GN turbo
* Custon 3" exhaustelbow/dump
* Motron 60# inj.
* PPC-9" Non LU 3000 Stall TQ.
* Dual nozzel alcohol injection.
* 3" LT1 MAF Translator Plus.
* Tubo Tweak alky chip-adjustable timing & fuel.
* Hotchkis front & rear sway bars-Also adjustable upper & lower control arms.
* B&M line lock,trans cooler & oil cooler.
* Scanmaster
* Rear Air Lift bags
* Some new sensors,Goodyear serp belt
* Hi torque mini starter.
* Pof. built 700r4 w/all billet,harden & hd parts.($2,500)
120,000 on the car
Car ran a 12.76@105 w/a Ta49 & stretch IC.

Price is $8,500

Jim 610-721-4695
Pa. 19018
Engine pic shows TE turbo & stretch IC-NOT ON THE CAR NOW.

Attachments

• OLDSCC4.jpg
    OLDSCC4.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 888
  • OLDSCC2.jpg
    OLDSCC2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 917
  • OLDS%25201.jpg
    OLDS%25201.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 920
  • DSC05443.jpg
    DSC05443.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 940
I love this Car.

Good luck with the sale somebody is going to get a great deal and a very cool car.

I think I have a new favorite wagon. Used to be a badass Roadmaster wagon built by Baker Engineering, but this one takes the cake. Great looking car and custom work is done right. If only I had 8500. The car is definately priced right. what a sleeper!

Minor hyjack on a sales thread.

How does it drive with being as heavy as it is? What kind of stall and rear gear are you running? Any approximation of how much you "use" the turbo in normal driving?

Thanks,

Minor hyjack on a sales thread.

How does it drive with being as heavy as it is? What kind of stall and rear gear are you running? Any approximation of how much you "use" the turbo in normal driving?

Thanks,

It drives great.Handles very good.
"Hotchkis front & rear sway bars-Also adjustable upper & lower control arms"

It ran the 1/4 mile in 12.9 @106 on the 225/75/15 Pep Boys whitewalls & later went 12.76@105 on the bigger tires.

"PPC-9" Non LU 3000 Stall TQ"

" Eaton posi unit w/3.42 gears,GM 10 bolt & 30 spline axles"

The weight in the signature is wrong-I guessed:eek:
I weighed it on a Waste Managment scale & it was 4,560 w/no one in it.

You can drive all day long ,even cruise at 80 mph & never need or build boost.
Just like a GN.

My appologies for missing that in there, read it too fast.

Just wondering as my Riviera should be simular weight and the biggest downer I get from people who aren't familure (and some that are) with the Turbo6 is "that's way to heavy, you'll be in the turbo all the time". Hopefully once I get the turbo on the car I'll have simular results to yours. Do you think a 3.73 would work well since I'm completely open on axle ratios.

Thanks,

A 64 Riv weighs 4,200 lbs w/the big v8.Your probably going to be under 4,000 lbs. w/the v6 & thats all coming off the front end ;).

I would definitaly stay w/3.42 gears.
What trans?

When I told the guys on the B-Body Forums my plans to put the Buick motor in the wagon (2003),most of them made the same comments.

"to heavy for that little v6"

One guy questioned-"why would you pull out a v8 & put in a v6? I dont know anyone that would do that"

When it ran the 12.90 on the 8.5" whitewalls w/ a 1.96 60',(stock tq,stock long block & small turbo)-there was no more negative remarks.

At the time there was a 1996 LT1 wagon on that forum w/head work,roller rockers,cam, 4.10 gears,header,exhaust,hi stall tq etc.
He was running 12.90's on drag radials & lost a lot of his streetability.
The turbo six is awsome! :smile:

A 64 Riv weighs 4,200 lbs w/the big v8.Your probably going to be under 4,000 lbs. w/the v6 & thats all coming off the front end ;).

I would definitaly stay w/3.42 gears.
What trans?

When I told the guys on the B-Body Forums my plans to put the Buick motor in the wagon (2003),most of them made the same comments.

"to heavy for that little v6"

One guy questioned-"why would you pull out a v8 & put in a v6? I dont know anyone that would do that"

When it ran the 12.90 on the 8.5" whitewalls w/ a 1.96 60',(stock tq,stock long block & small turbo)-there was no more negative remarks.

At the time there was a 1996 LT1 wagon on that forum w/head work,roller rockers,cam, 4.10 gears,header,exhaust,hi stall tq etc.
He was running 12.90's on drag radials & lost a lot of his streetability.
The turbo six is awsome! :smile:
Currently a SP400 but I've got a 4L80E sitting on the shelf waiting a freshening and me to get enough money to buy the controller and converter for it. I'm going for durability over efficiency with that one. I'm probably swapping to an 8.5in 10 bolt to get a gear selection, rear discs, and probably a bit lighter weight. I'm also thinking like a crazy person and have a complete 94 Impala SS ABS system on a shelf for possible use. My Turbo6 is built a bit more than your original motor but I am down on compression ratio due to a SNAFU with the custom piston maker. That's going to be fixed sometime next year, get me up around 8.2 instead of 7.9!! I was thinking with the OD I'd go for a 3.73 to help around town but if you're running a 3.42 with good results in an even heavier car with a simular stall converter I think I'll be good with them too.

I get beaten up by some of the guys I know about pulling a 425 V8 for a 256 V6 but the turbo will equalize a lot!

Not a car

I have my wifes mint burgandy 71 chev c/10 truck for sale to fund a turbo wagon build....id be 100% down with a even up trade if she likes an old truck...I'm advertising it locally for 9k...pics can be send if interested!!!!!
-Dan

yes it has a new home with a little Buick brother :p

Attachments

• 100_1784.jpg
    100_1784.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 331
  • 100_1788.jpg
    100_1788.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 332
well the "Buick toys" were in the garage BUT then I got 2 other Buicks here where one of them had to be inside. Then we got all the snow an I got tired of cleaning off the Lincoln .. So the wagon lost to the RX7 :p one side a gn and the Mazda.. other side the Lincoln. stays nice an warm. :cool: This pic is snow in the beginning of the snow season (small storm :biggrin:).. We still have a good 4 feet in front of my house along with 8' bankings :mad: See the wagon roof on the left of the picture !! This snow crap is getting old .. BUT the dog likes it !

Attachments

• IMG_0433.JPG
    IMG_0433.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_0440 2 4 11.JPG
    IMG_0440 2 4 11.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 305