Turbo Tweak and powerlogger question.

cmokem

If a sensor malfunctions would I see the Check Engine Light come on with a powerlogger and turbo tweak chip???

Thanks!!!
Bob

As far as i know the powerlogger should show you all the codes. I have one in my car but i never really looked as i have a scanmaster and just check there.

Thanks Gene
The issue is that the powerlogger is showing multiple codes....the numbers in the data field are going crazy so I suspect that there may be a connection issue. The check engine light does not come on and the car runs great....that is the reason for the question. If there is an issue I am thinking that the TT chip should still flash the check engine light...let me know if I am wrong about this

Thanks Again
Bob

I also have the tt chip and mine comes on when shit happens. Does it come on when you got to start the car

You might can check chip connection make sure seated properly, if you are getting bunch of crazy numbers flying around could be the problem. Has to be bad connection if the car is running fine

Check engine light is fine and comes on when I the ignition is first energized like normal. ill try to reseat the chip. Thanks for your help

Bob

sounds like the PL is misreading the ECM, the usual cause is pressure on the PL or a connector that is not fully clean.

When the PL is installed, the check engine light will work normally, the codes you are seeing in PLC are likely phantoms from the connection issue.

Bob

Do you have the 90* plug on the cable? If not, and the original plug is sticking out into the footwell, someone may have kicked it, and thus the poor connection w/ the board.

Most likely a circuit board connection problem with the powerlogger to the ECM

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk