Turbo T for sale

Already??? :confused: I was so confused when I saw it come up tonight. As long as you aren't stepping out completely again.

If I hit the lottery in the next couple days I will be sure to call ya. lol. :biggrin:

Have you unloaded the T-type?

Dave,
Is this the T that you've been posting about?
If it's still up for grabs, shoot me the scoop on it, will ya?
Elsewise, how've ya been? Still have the BB? I've been spending alot of time in my buddy's Cobra 03, (his girl has a Topless model :biggrin: ) It's the only car so far, I've considered unloading Buicks for, (that and an OEM 74 455 SD Trans Am, admiralty blue/black). Well, let me know what's up?
Thanks,
Scott Compton
87 GN
84 T-type
70 455 Stage I engine

Hey Scott,

The Turbo T left today for California. So how the old GN holding up. Shoot me some pictures if you get a chance. I've still got the BB Skylark, she seems to run a little quicker each time out.

DEL said:
Hey Scott,

The Turbo T left today for California. So how the old GN holding up. Shoot me some pictures if you get a chance. I've still got the BB Skylark, she seems to run a little quicker each time out.

Dave- How did the Nova run Friday night?

12.72 @104

It was very exciting getting on the brakes at 104 in that old rattle-trap! :eek:

Theres another Turbo T here locally that might be going up for sale...I'm waiting in the wings if it does. :cool: