turbo size?

Vsicks

Hello, need some opinions please. i will be getting some new heads for the car this winter and want to get a new turbo. What size turbo do you guys recommend and any other things you guys recommend to add to the car. thanks
the following are after market stuff thats in the car:
93 turbo tweak chip msd 60lbs injectors, hotwire kit and walbro pump, hooker headers, hook exhaust, 3inch th dp, translater/lt1 mass, unknown bigger turbo. 3200 stall, gn1 70mm tb/plenum

Hello, need some opinions please. i will be getting some new heads for the car this winter and want to get a new turbo. What size turbo do you guys recommend and any other things you guys recommend to add to the car. thanks
93 turbo tweak chip msd 60lbs injectors, hotwire kit and walbro pump, hooker headers, hook exhaust, 3inch th dp, translater/lt1 mass, unknown bigger turbo. 3200 stall, gn1 70mm tb/plenum

If the current turbo is OK I'd spend my money on an alkycontrol kit and reburned chip.

Hooker headers......No.

To the OP, the Hooker Headers have larger tubes and more length from the heads to the turbo which makes for slower spool up on 10 sec. and slower cars.
I, as well as many bought headers to gain power just like we did on our SBC's.
Maybe Chuck would elaborate on his experience's with Hooker Headers. He may have some additional input.

How much power and response time are you looking for?what converter do you have? And how much rpm do you plan to turn.

Agree with Pronto, if your current turbo is good get the alky instead. The hookers are killing your combo been there done that.

Ya, find a nice set of stock headers. You'll be better off.