turbo short block for sale or trade

KendallF

Blah blah blah
This is a 85 turbo short block; it has been my spare project motor and sat assembled in my garage for years. Block was drilled for the 86-7 style turbo oil return, cleaned, new brass freeze plugs installed. The valley was deburred, cylinders lightly honed, and new rings were put on the original turbo pistons. Crank is the original turbo crank turned .010/.010, new bearings. Cam is a 204/214 with new lifters. Note: the studs and turbo oil drain are not included.

I don't want to ship it, would be willing to deliver within ~200 mile radius of Jacksonville, FL for gas.

$800 OBO or trade, full or partial. Talk to me..here's what I'm looking for, in order of preference:

Front mount IC and pipes. Precision, Cotton's, RJC, similar.
MSD ignition box and coil (I would like a 6A, Digital, HVC coils, something like that)
~3k stall converter for 200-4R, must be lock up, prefer multi-disk or something like a 9-11 such as TCS makes.
Stainless dual exhaust
Front suspension/brake upgrade parts
350 or 455 Buick parts...long shot, but ya never know... :)

5774290194_65dc7edd9f.jpg

5773752203_dd0de844b1.jpg

5773752799_664e530fc0.jpg

More Flickr pics

85 short block

I have a 3000 stall orange stripe converter.
I also have a GN gas tank with metal baffle and it's sumped for external fuel pump. Excellent shape-no rust

Zombie thread resurrection alert!

I still have this short block sitting in my garage. It no longer comes with a cam. I could bring it to Reynolds this weekend.. help me make some room!

$500 and some sort of cheap beer. The beer is negotiable.

I hadn't planned on it..it's much shorter for me to go I-10/I-75. Come on to Reynolds and I might be persuaded to buy the beer.. :)