Turbo question, trying to verify specs on a Turbonetics turbo

Trannyman95

Hi guys, I have a turbo that I have been sitting on for a few years and just havent had the time to use it for any of my own toys so I am thinking about selling it. I got it with the knowledge it was a Turbonetics T70 that came from a low mile GN buildup and have done some investigating and not 100% sure what it really is and want to make sure before I try to sell it or use it. Below is what I have verified-

Compressor side -

-4" inlet
-2.5" outlet
-Turbonetics polished housing
-Wheel inducer 69mm
-Wheel exducer ~98mm

Turbine side

-Has "THB5-76" stamped on a Precision housing
-Wheel inducer 73.5mm
-Wheel exducer 64mm
-.85 AR
-3 Bolt flange (which I gather is correct for the B in the code for Buick style housing)

By doing the math the turbine wheel come out to a 76 trim which is correct for the housing

I believe it may have been a custom build but I didnt get much in terms of specs when I got it. It looks about is close to new as you can get and is in great condition and have thought about selling it or possibly using it on a few local customers' builds in the near future. I have an LSx based buildup I am working on in the near future and need to pick a turbo and was looking into a 70 or 76 based on several others who have experience with them but I think the AR on mine is a bit on the low side. This car is a 6.0 liter buildup. I havent called anyone yet for what is recommended for this build so forgive me trying to mix and match what likely isnt the best choice but is just a thought since it is sitting here.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide on this!

This is small for a V8 combination if you are trying to make big power.
What are your goals?