turbo porting /opening up is it worth it

jamier

im running a te-60 with a garret exh. and was told i might be able to open the turboto a 62 . Im just wondering if the benifits if any are worth the cost. my goal is to have a 10 sec car daily driver. ive gone 11.40s so far with a stock motor tranny converter and a few boltons i know ill need more to get to the goal. what do you all think about opening up the turbo is it worth it or should i save for a bigger newer unit...

im running a te-60 with a garret exh. and was told i might be able to open the turboto a 62 . Im just wondering if the benifits if any are worth the cost. my goal is to have a 10 sec car daily driver. ive gone 11.40s so far with a stock motor tranny converter and a few boltons i know ill need more to get to the goal. what do you all think about opening up the turbo is it worth it or should i save for a bigger newer unit...

I would just buy another turbo.. get a te45a and be done with it!:smile:

you should just sell me your turbo nice and cheap and buy a new one! LOL!

;)

sell my turbo eh!

lol i might put it upfor sale on the board in the futuredependsif my friend will let his 64 go or not but also depends on how far i want to go with my motor rebuild if i do a stroker the 64will just notcut it i think i see a 70 in my future