Turbo Oil Line replacement

flyfisherwiz

O.K. What's out there? I need to replace the Turbo Oil feed line on the '79 LeSabre... mine was in pretty rough shape ... 2 rusted thru holes in it ... not so nice ... anyway, saw a flexible braided line on the Evil Bay but I'm kinda a stock look person and would like something that looks stock ... anyone know of an aftermarket steel / stainless unit available and where to go??

Thanks,

Peter

Thanks Rich. I didn't know it was available still, or that the line is suposed to be 1/4". I've got the turbo saver so I'll have to do it a little different.

Brake line in the proper length at your local stores.

Well, now that's a big DUH! Hehe... what can I say, I'm a noob at car engine work to some degree, but very mechanically inclined ... Got my tubing and fittings for a whopping $5.79, hand bent and now ready to install! Now I am vacillating about how far I want to dig into the engine in cleaning it up .... leaning towards doing the right thing and doing it right as opposed to just getting it running and driving it ... gotta do the car justice me thinks ...

Thanks guys!

Peter

If you do a partial clean up you'll need to do it over later. Do it right one time and then you'll be done with it.