Turbo Oil Cooler

Well, it has been my understanding that the first to post/msg about an item was first in line despite having come to a settled deal. Unless they say they don't know if they want it.

I made an offer because you had not set a firm price, but that signified me wanting it. I also told you to tell me what you wanted if my offer wasn't enough.

To me, if you offer it to someone for a price, and tell them they're first in line. They are first in line until they don't accept it or some priod of time passes. Not because someone else emails in with a good offer before they get the chance to reply.

Someone else is welcome to chime in here, but I always went by the first person to post/email/pm about an item was first in line to purchase the item until they decline or don't respond in a resonable amount of time.

All I needed to see was the pictures to confirm it was actually what I needed, then I wanted it. As for a price, I didn't know this was a bidding forum. I only made an offer because you gave me no other choice at the time.

Same with the dash, I may have asked you if you'd take less for it, but I didn't say I wouldn't give you what you asked. But I'm past that, I really don't need it and don't care anymore.

Sorry if I am raising a ruckus about it, but I first asked about it early this morning and it's irritating that someone who emailed you 9 hours later gets it without question.

I guess I'm going to have to start all my posts and emails about items with "I WANT THIS!" then ask my question about the item...

Well, I am not here to debate. So, I will wait and see what others have to say. If they feel I have not handled this properly then a different decision has to be made, or I can just withdraw the Oil Cooler and sell it somewhere else. I did not by any means come here to upset anyone. And, am very sorry.
Gino

Debate

Well, I would be interested to here what others have to say myself, I might have to change the way I respond to ads in here.
I guess in the end it is up to the seller...but I always try to be fair when I am the seller.

Found and earlier email where you said I was 1st in line and was waiting to find out the appropriate price. (recieved at 11:58am)

"Hey Eric,
I just posted again. I have not a clue what to ask for it. I have asked for some help in the forum. I paid over $200.00 a few years ago. It is all top quality. So, lets wait awhile and see. I have a couple of friends who told me what to ask, but I want to make sure that it is not to much, but then again not giving it away. You are first in line for this one. I have told the others the same thing. So, when I get some feedback in the forum I'll let you know. Or later today. We're going to lunch right now.
Gino"

That's twice you had promised I was first in line before setting a final price. I don't see how you can sell it to anyone else in fairness unless I refused your price or just didn't reply for a long time. But that's me..

work

Well, I have to leave and won't be back until late tomorrow night. If you don't get a reply from me that'll be why. I'll check in when I get home.

Originally posted by Morkai
Guess no one has an opinion...

I am very sorry that I took so long to get to this thread ..... My apologies Morkai and HitmanGino.

From what I have read I think that Morkai Should have been given the opportunity to say "yes" or "No" to your offer of $100 dollars first before you accepted any other email , phone or posted offers because even you said he was first in line.
Now I could see if he (Morkai) did not get back with you in a full day or two (more like 2 days) then I would have given the next person in line the chance to buy the part.

I hope you guys work it out .....good luck.

Jesse

:)