Turbo Oil Cooler

HitmanGino

I found one more piece in my attic. Is there any interest in my Turbo Oil Cooler? The hoses, filter and filter adapter have never been used. Still in the original packaging. There are no instructions. I purchased it from Modern Muscle. If you are intersted e-mail me, and I'll get you pics. Make resonable offer.
Gino-Hitman

I might be interested if no one else has already. Does that have a filter as well?

Shoot me the pics, I don't know what it's worth...

Anyone else have dibs ahead of me?

I was hoping maybe some of you knew what it was worth. I paid $200.00 for it when I bought it a few years ago. I thought that all of my GN parts were gone until we moved and came across the box with the oil cooler and the digital dash. So, I guess make me resonable offer, or maybe someone here can give me an idea.
Thanx
Gino

I want it, just need to know what you want for it. I'd say $50 to start, if you want more let me know.

For those of you have been e-mailing me about the cooler. My friend has called me back. I am asking $100.00 for the unit. If you are still interested let me know.

Oil Cooler

You guys/gals are great. I have been on this forum on and off since it first started. I have never had the opportunity to sell anything, and really never thought of it. I have met some very nice people. I wish that I would have thought of this 3 years ago. As I told all of you in e-mails, that I was going in order as to the e-mails received originally. And then when the replies came back. TurboGTA was the 1st in line this morning then the others followed. I wish there were more to go around, but 1 is all I have. If I should hear of anymore, I'll let the others know who were interested. Thank you to all of you and have a Happy New Year.
Gino

This is a direct quote from email,
"Hi Eric,
I appreciate your offer. Would you be interested in the unit @ $75.00 you pay the shipping. I told you I would give you first chance. Just let me know.
Gino"

so what gives?

time

You do realize that the timestamp on this thing is 4 hours and 50 minutes off don't you??

This is two times now because I post and didn't email that someone magically beat me to it via email, and I posted on the last auction within minutes of your posting it.

Hold on now. Let me look at my e-mails. I didn't come here to start a riot. Give me a few minutes.

email

By my calculations my post was at 9:14 est this morning. If he emailed you before that then ok, but you should not have told me I was first in line.

Well I have checked my e-mails, this is what I have:
Digital Dash:
Your original e-mail was at 9:30 pm you made me a lower offer.

I e-mailed you back and answered some of your questions.

At 9:59 pm I had a confirmed deal at full price.

I e-mailed you back at 10:03 and told you.

Oil Cooler:
12:03 pm you made me a offer, I told you that I was waiting to see what it was worth.

5:49 pm I offered it to you. Told you that I you were the first in line. Which you were. You were the first I e-mailed.

Continued e-mailing the others.

At 6:48 pm I received an e-mail from TurboGTA saying that he wanted it, at the same time received the notice from the Forum thru my computer, that TurboGTA had bought it.

6:53 pm you e-mailed me back saying you wanted it.

I then posted to the forum.

I by no means am trying to start a riot here. I felt that I kept everyone well informed. I really have no clue what to do from here. It was no conspiracy or anything against you, shoot I don't really even know you. TurboGTA just happened to get back to me 1st. I hope this has cleared things up.
Gino