Turbo Luber

whats the difference between this and the one from precision?
Ihave a 6776 BB and i have the one they sell. It wont be installed till i get my new engine. So i guess now is the time to make a decision...

whats the difference between this and the one from precision?
Ihave a 6776 BB and i have the one they sell. It wont be installed till i get my new engine. So i guess now is the time to make a decision...

I'd say mainly, the PTE unit is very bulky. My unit employs an extra oil filter dedicated exclusively for the turbo. Of course, the engine oil filter remains in the same place, too. Nothing wrong with the PTE. In fact, I used one for a year or two. The PTE runs bulky 3/4" hoses from stock oil filter location to a large filter, installed behind the headlites. My unit just has two braided lines 1/4" ID, from the oil pump, to filter, to turbo. It's very easy to install, too.

Can you give a better explanation of how oil is supplied. Where exactly do you attach the line to get oil from the oil pump. At the factory oil cooler adapter plate?

from what i know you unplug the factory feed line attach one of the braided lines to the factory hole where you unplug the feed line then the other line attaches to the turbo

That's right. You remove the oil feed line and install the supplied braided feed line down at the oil pump position ... to the oil filter (bracket), and then a short line back from the oil filter bracket's oil exit, to the turbo oil inlet orifice.