Turbo Link with cable for sale $100.00 shipped

Got an old laptop you'd like to throw into that and make it a package? If so PM me...

Thanks,

James

What version? Put me in line after Bishir.

I am local and could pick up.

Your mail box is full.

Got an old color notebook that the battery does not hold a charge. I could do the package to $190.00 shipped. But I need to be sure the laptop is functional. I believe it even has the T-link software alread installed on it. Its the notebook I used to use with T-link

Let me know if you want me to spend the time checking it out for you.

Joe

Originally posted by bishir
Got an old laptop you'd like to throw into that and make it a package? If so PM me...

Thanks,

James

The disk says 2.13. Comes with cable and manual. and for $190.00 I'll include a color notebook.

Joe

Originally posted by Sweet6
What version? Put me in line after Bishir.

I am local and could pick up.

FYI, if you buy this one then upgrade, its still cheaper than buying it outright.

Joe

Originally posted by bishir
Joe, let him have it, I'm going to get the latest version..

Thanks,
James

Does this have the boost sensing option? I know a 3 bar map sensor is required for that.....just wondering. Thanks

Matt

No sorry, just the standard turbo link

Joe

Originally posted by smokinttype
Does this have the boost sensing option? I know a 3 bar map sensor is required for that.....just wondering. Thanks

Matt

why do these deals only come up when i don't have the spare money???

thats a pretty good deal, if i wasn't saving for a full rebuild i'd jump on it but unfortunatly i have to pass. someones going to get a good deal.

turbo link and note book

ok what shape it is in i have been taking it from the back with novaseline and not one reach around not one it hurts stuff is not as i pictured thats all but it works so i will be ok what all can i checkwith it put me next can i just check pids halla back

Re: turbo link and note book

can someone translate this for me please??????

Joe

Originally posted by badnat
ok what shape it is in i have been taking it from the back with novaseline and not one reach around not one it hurts stuff is not as i pictured thats all but it works so i will be ok what all can i checkwith it put me next can i just check pids halla back

turbolink computer

im sorry i got some parts recently and they were not to my knowledge in to good of shape im asking u if your parts are in good shape

translation

Ok, what condition is it in?
Someone has been f#*%ing me with on vaseline & not reaching around(no pleasure for me) & it hurts.
I have received things & they where not in the condition promised.
What can I check with it? (TPS, O2 ect...)
Put me in line next.
Pictures please.
Get in contact with me.:confused:

This is a turbolink only , sorry, no reach arounds included. :)

You can monitor most important sensors and it will help in troubleshooting potential problems. Will also reveal any trouble codes.

Great diagnostic tool and cool to use to.

Comes with a software disk, manual and a special cable. All works perfectly.

Joe