Turbo help?

frank700

Hi I was looking for help on what turbo to run. Current setup.

212 comp roller
Gn1 alm heads
1.60 roller rockers
Ported intake, 70mm
Alky
Precision stock location intercooler
50 injectors
Pats 32-3400 conv.
3.73 Thanks, Frank
frank025.jpg

frank005.jpg

Hi I was looking for help on what turbo to run. Current setup.

212 comp roller
Gn1 alm heads
1.60 roller rockers
Ported intake, 70mm
Alky
Precision stock location intercooler
50 injectors
Pats 32-3400 conv.
3.73 Thanks, Frank
frank025.jpg

well , I got two grate turbos that would work perfect with your set up for sale here ; http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/273927-lots-goodies-9-sec-motor.html ... whether you buy it from me or anybody else is NOT important what is important is that I have used both of them with very similar set up and they both mid/low 10 sec turbos , however if that is stock elbow on that turbo in your picture ...that has to go , also 50' will need extra fuel from alcky to support either turbo ,may need dual nozzle for GT6776 RS ,hope this help ...also ,don't get tight up with some smaller turbos with promise to run in the tens ,that is what you want with GN1 heads and roller cam like that right ? I bought Gt6152 with that promise , yes it can hit tens but with it's tongue hanging out and major stress from running high boost /timing , just my two cents .

What differential is in that car? I see you're running 3:73 gears. If you're running anything less than the stock 8.5" GN rear end, then that needs to be addressed as well.