Turbo headliner for 130$$$!! on ebay

T-Type85David

Hey guys, i know many of us pass on 300=400 $$ headliners but how about this alt verison, still looks great to me and for 130$ total!!!! seems really good. I don't know about you guys but i hate opening my hood and looking at that old ripped up OEM liner and then seeing my nice clean engine.
eBay Motors: 1986 - 1987 Buick Grand National Hood Liner Pad (item 190219740317 end time May-10-08 19:45:09 PDT)

what do you guys think?? or has someone found this item already???? if so tell us about it.

change your thread to HOOD LINER not head liner :cool: well you want opinions on that hood liner??? NO way would I use it ..... ugly as hell to me :eek:

change your thread to HOOD LINER not head liner :cool: well you want opinions on that hood liner??? NO way would I use it ..... ugly as hell to me :eek:

I agree, Dont like how it shows the curves/framing of the hood. :rolleyes:

big oops on my side, anyway hmm i like the way it looks, it's new style something new, well i'm sure there is a way to stick it on the OEM one OR cut out a some type or strong,light, thin enough board to stick this hoodliner on there and look better. THe guy told me he can also do truck lids. I wonder if this (cut in the size) can be use to sound dent the doors??