6766 brand new from bison never used 850 shipped going different route

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 302
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 259
Is billet shaft jb mfs6766 4"2.5" 63 hot side it's a killer turbo brand new I paid a lot more for it the only reason I'm selling cause I'm going with a bigger turbo to try run 8s

Is billet shaft jb mfs6766 4"2.5" 63 hot side it's a killer turbo brand new I paid a lot more for it the only reason I'm selling cause I'm going with a bigger turbo to try run 8s

I don't need it, just though the added info might help with sells; I have a 6766 cea BB .63 A/R and the S housing (4" in 2.5" out). By no means a cheap turbo and it is awesome. I've almost dipped off into the 10's with it on 5 cylinders. 3.8 block in a full weight car. Good luck running 8's, I'm aiming for low 9's myself.

What's this thing good for power wise? Toying with the idea of getting a bigger turbo for my newer combo.

You can get a good amount of power depending on how much boost and your combo I say like 700 to the rear tires but good tune and good build

I'm using a 2800 stall and mine has pretty much no lag. If you're curious to see for yourself, I have some videos; jylp4u on youtube. Also, I should mention that I've pulled the motor out and apart. I found that I had 2 blown head gaskets... So, on a soft tune 10.6 A/F ratio and 18* of timing; leaving at 3psi with the boost set to 24psi and creeping to about 27psi, I was able to get a 1.8 60ft and ran 11.225@125 mph. That's with blown head gaskets mind you... #6, #3 and #1 cylinders, one layer of the cometic gaskets split, but it wasn't noticeable until it went over 24psi... I could've left it alone and just played with the tune a bit more and got it to run off into the 10's, but I figured I should just pull it and go over everything to be safe. $750 for that kind of performance is very hard to beat.