Turbo driver's side exhaust manifold

Sagecoach

Anyone have a part # for an 87 GN driver's side exhaust manifold ?
Also I assume it's not the same as a NA manifold.
Thanks
John

At this point part # doesn't matter since the both original headers don't exist at any vendors or parts warehouse.
you're best bet is to look on the for sale section, or ask on the wanted section, and see if someone has an extra one or one that is already welded.

Thanks GNONYX , I already have one and someone wants to buy it for an 87 Regal. He didn't say whether it's turbocharged or not. I'm pretty sure that it won't fit a standard NA Regal so I was going to do some research to verify.

Will fit the head, but I doubt it will line up with the down pipe on an n/a application. Just a visit to an exhaust shop away from it fitting.

Let him find his own " one of millions" stock manifold!
SAVE THE GN SPECIFIC PARTS FOR THE GN CROWD!
Just my humble opinion!
TIMINATOR
P.S.
Ya wouldn't advocate selling someone a MOPAR 440 Six Pac intake and center carb to go on a grocery getter 1972 station wagon, woodja?

If they gots my money we make it into their part. After that they can do as they wish.

Will fit the head, but I doubt it will line up with the down pipe on an n/a application. Just a visit to an exhaust shop away from it fitting.
That's what I sorta figured, but I didn't have a NA manifold to compare them.

Let him find his own " one of millions" stock manifold!
SAVE THE GN SPECIFIC PARTS FOR THE GN CROWD!
Just my humble opinion!
TIMINATOR
P.S.
Ya wouldn't advocate selling someone a MOPAR 440 Six Pac intake and center carb to go on a grocery getter 1972 station wagon, woodja?
Right on ! I haven't heard back from him yet. He may, in fact, have a turbo regal. He just said he had an 87 Regal.

Texas T: No offense, but keep your answer in mind next time YOU are looking for a GN specific part!
My point was simply; offer GN specific parts to the GN crowd FIRST.
TIMINATOR

None taken.

Being as pretty much anyone I associate with out side of my work owns or has owned a Buick, that would be the way I would generally proceed. I am not generally a seller though. And I make it a point to know what I am buying so I don't have to depend on a seller to know what they have. I find this is the best way to get those bargains.
I stand by the sell to those who have my money. If you get stiffed enough, I have found it better to have the cash. Though, situations vary, so a worked out trade works good too. Make it a win, win.