Turbo Drag 3 PC Game, lend me your pics!

BigTurbo6

I'm working on Turbo Drag 3 and am wondering if anyone has some pictures I can use in the game. I don't know exactly what would get used but I need pictures of parts, tracks, and cars. If anyone doesnt mind their pictures potentially being used send me a link, or if ya keep the file size small you can just email me what ya got. Here's some things I'd really like to find.

- Good pictures of blocks, 109, 4.1, stage II
- Pistons (all kinds)
- Cams / Cranks
- Broken parts
- Turbos, injectors, chips
- Exhaust, downpipes, crossovers, intercoolers
- wheels
- Differentials, torque convertors
- Shots of different tracks, driver's view would be cool
- If you think it should be in the game and I didnt list it, send it!

Anything ya got lemme know!! Dgr8dude@aol.com

Sent you the serial number. Also thanks guys for the pics, still need a lot more stuff. Keep'm coming!

When is this going to before sale? You need TTA pics? I might be able to send you some.

hey man

are you going to put a parachute on the back of the cars and are you going to have them pull a wheele and other stuff that would be cool
and how much for this gAME you are making

thanks aj

Donno if the parachute will make it, but wheelies are still in from part 2. I'm currently reworking the entire physics system for the game so the cars behave a lot more like GN's. Torque converters, spool up speeds, shift points, gearing, etc. Also I believe parts are going to affect a lot of different parameters now, so bigger isn't always better, and each person creates a unique ride. And any other bells and whistles i can find time to add. Lots of opponents, tracks, 1/8th mile, 1/4 mile, stoplight. Its early so I dont know what the final outcome will be but I've got a ton of DVD cases and blank cds begging to be made. I'm shooting for November and guessing the game will be $30-$35.

And yes TTA pics would be great, send them on over if I can use them, mainly as references if nothing else.

make it playable online....so people can build cars then have grudge races :biggrin:

I'll try and get you some new ones this weekend. If I can;'t get you new ones I'll sned you some 4 month old ones.

Are you interested in any hybrid pics?

I also have pics of some parts like turbo, clutch, etc.

If you are intersted in some more like this one let me know:

Attachments

• ber3.JPG
    ber3.JPG
    246.8 KB · Views: 71
Mainly need pictures of parts. But tracks, and cars lined up, and just about anything is welcome. Thanks guys.