Turbo crank std/std

BlownV6

I have 2 turbo cranks that are both standard /standard size. In my opinion both just need to be polished to be used. They are used cranks so there is some scuffing on journals as normal teardown would show. No spun/hot or otherwise reason to need to turn them. $195.00 each shipped to your door. You can paypal me at buickv6@hotmail.com Thanks Mike

Attachments

• MVC-127S.JPG
    MVC-127S.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 98
  • MVC-128S.JPG
    MVC-128S.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 98
I have 2 turbo cranks that are both standard /standard size. In my opinion both just need to be polished to be used. They are used cranks so there is some scuffing on journals as normal teardown would show. No spun/hot or otherwise reason to need to turn them. $195.00 each shipped to your door. You can paypal me at buickv6@hotmail.com Thanks Mike
Do you still have the cranks?...........whats the casting number? Who measured the cranks?
Terry

I still have them. I measured them with calipers and determined that they were std/std. I see numbers on them but I would call them part numbers. Where on the crank is the part number?? Mike

I still have them. I measured them with calipers and determined that they were std/std. I see numbers on them but I would call them part numbers. Where on the crank is the part number?? Mike
Blown, On my old one, on the #2 counter weight has a #14 and the #3 has a #229..........................nice to put a Mic on both the rods and the mains...........just to make sure. thanks!