Turbo Buicks on Daytona Speedway April 1st

batmansbuick

Superhero
On Sunday, April 1st we'll be taking part in a tradition from back in the early 90's of taking the TB's up on the Daytona Speedway for a lap and photo.

The promoters of the successful November Turkey Rod Run have taken over the spring show and have renamed it the Spring Turkey Run. They will be bringing back the laps for carshow participants on Sunday April 1st.

Come on out and spend the day with fellow TB owners parked together on the infield. To register for the show go to www.turkeyrun.com

Best to post this early now with the Speedweeks excitement and the success of the Old Town show. We hope to see many of you again at this event. I've attached a few pics from around 1992 of some of us.....

Attachments

• gndaytona.jpg
    gndaytona.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 92
  • speedway.jpg
    speedway.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 79
The admission fee covers all weekend, and there will probably be Turbo Buicks there throughout the weekend. Sunday is the only 'official' day the Central Florida club is getting together to take a lap, any Turbo Buicks are welcome to join, you don't have to be a member.

7am at altamonte steak n shake

then at us92 toys r us at 8am to hand out parking passes

glad to see your car on the road again

Gopro didnt work. It kept shutting off. Luckily i took some vid with my iphone. Actually pretty boring doing 5mph. If everyone get their pics i can weave together the pics with some video and add some music.

Did anyone see the pics of the cars went to the web site and only 2 GN's nothing else what gives?

Some of you guys might be in this, I have a lot of other photos and video also but I toned it down a bit.

they have been updating that page all day. about evry hour or so it gets a couple more. If you look at the bottom of the page it states the last time updated.