Turbo Buick Parts for Sale

BlkDm0n

Hey guys,

I just bought a house (barely) and all non-essential projects are being moved to the back burner meaning project GNX is being temporarily shelved. I've aquired quite a few parts that I need to get rid of asap. I can provide pictures of items upon requestion but here goes:

1987 Buick GNX Dash (Partial):
I have a very rare (1 of 547) Buick GNX dash mounting plate which includes what appear to be original GNX Stewart Warner Gauges; Including Speedometer, Tachometer, Fuel, Water, and Oil Pressure Gauges. The Turbo gauge is also included but I am confident it is not original equipment. They are all in fair condition. You will need a bezel and the trim plate which can be found on eBay. This is NOT the cheap imitation GNX dash most of us turbo guys are familiar with…This is the REAL DEAL…Asking $900 obo

1984 to 1987 Headlight/Tail light Bezels
I got one pair of each headlight and tail-light bezels. These are correct for a 1984 to 1987 Buick Regal Coupe with chrome trim. They are in okay condition and would be good for a daily driven car or they can be roughed and painted black for a Grand National. Asking $75 per pair…Will Not Separate!!!

Buick Scanmaster 2.0
I have a used Scanmaster 2.0 tuning tool for a Buick Turbo. This is a MUST have if you plan on modifying your GN or T-type. Know what’s going on with your engine before you waste time and money fixing broken parts. Downloaded copy of users manual will be included. Asking $200 obo

Console Gauge Package
This is a console gauge holder that includes a Casper’s Knock Detector gauge and a VDO Boost gauge. All parts are new and have never been installed. Instructions for installing both gauges are included. The stock boost gauge is practically worthless (although the led lights look cool at night) and the Knock Detector could possibly save your engine from expensive damage and blown head gaskets. Asking $175 obo

I've also got the following available:

Timing Chain and all gaskets
Comp Cams valve springs
Fel-Pro valve cover gaskets
Cork oil pan gasket

The buyer is responsible for shipping from 94544. The preferred method of payment would be paypal. Questions can be emailed to bkitchens@verizonmail.com.

Thanks

Gaskets

"Timing Chain and all gaskets":smile:

gears as well? intake pan and head gaskets in there? how much?

How much for console complete gauge package with also all of the other items together?

Timing Chain and all gaskets
Comp Cams valve springs
Fel-Pro valve cover gaskets
Cork oil pan gasket