Turbo Buick get together

update

Moores Automotive in Vernon(TEW1320) will be donating oil change certificates for the raffle!! Thanks!!!

Me too but it always helps to have contingency plan! You going to Hammonassett show on Sunday?? Oct 4th there is about 8 shows in CT with all the rainouts from last weekend. Was thinking about hitting all 8 in one day tour.:biggrin: Two shows in East Haven, one in Orange, Rocky Hill, Madison, Waterford, Middletown, New Hartford!

New Party Date

Looks like we will be putting off the party until Saturday October 10th at 1pm because of this ****ty CT weather. Looked at doing it on Sunday the 4th but there are so many shows going on that day. Planning these things suck. Please let me know if this new date works with everyone. I just hope it don't snow. Please let everyone know about the change. I will post it on the other board also.

OUCH! I know some of the guys coming with me are going to the NEBRA.

That date is tough as I was drag strip bound oct 10th.. I figured everyone would be at nebra & they can't see my crappy ET's

OUCH! I know some of the guys coming with me are going to the NEBRA.

That date is tough as I was drag strip bound oct 10th.. I figured everyone would be at nebra & they can't see my crappy ET's

We're gonna miss you guys. Don't blame you as the Nebra deal is MUCH closer for you guys. I'll see you at Jacks in the winter though!!......;)

Ken