Turbo Buick flea market

imjoesnuffy

I just break stuff!
109 Block std bore, will need to be bored 10 or 20 over, due to ridge cap at the top of the cylinder. Hot tanked and magnafluxed, all checked out. Has the fitting for the turbo drain already in place. Sitting for a year now collecting cobwebs. $250 picked up or $350 shipped in the continental US.

2 NA STD/STD cranks $50 or 85 shipped each in the US.

Stock tensioner $50 or $65 shipped.

Stock ECM modified to work with powerlogger, ECM only no chips. I was chasing down a problem and picked this up, the ECM did not solve what I was chasing, turned out to be something else. $55 shipped, no chips included.

NA 20 bolt oil pans $20 or $35 shipped. Does not have the baffle welded in for the turbo cars, but you can get the template (gnttype.org) and weld in your own.

TurboTweak v. 6.0 chip for Street gas and Alky, 60# injectors. $105 new, $55 shipped. I have ran as fast as 10.40 at 132 with this chip. It is fantastic.

Steering column guard with lock $60 shipped.

Remanufactured stock MAF. Works fine and does peg out at 255, $50 shipped. Took me 3 tries to find this one that worked.

Stock throttle body $45 shipped.

Stock upper plenum $35 shipped. Minor port work inside and powdercoated black, accept for the lines on top are stock/silver looking.

Engine stand transmission fixture. Allows you to work on your transmission on your engine stand instead of using a bench mount fixture. $80 plus shipping.

Stay down license plate frames $15 shipped, I have 7.

Stock starter $25 plus shipping. Works fine, I just went to a mini starter.

Jack mount transmission holder. Attach to your jack to R & R your trans. Summit sells them for $45, unused and $25 plus shipping.

All these parts work and have came off of my car thats trapped as high as 132 in the 1/4 (excluding block and cranks). Many other things I am forgetting, just ask if lyou ooking for something specific. Dont like my prices make an offer. That's all I can think of for now. May add parts as needed. I am open to trade offers, what ya got? Paypal or postal money orders only. Want a pic, just ask.

Thanks,
John

109 Block std bore, will need to be bored 10 or 20 over, due to ridge cap at the top of the cylinder. Hot tanked and magnafluxed, all checked out. Has the fitting for the turbo drain already in place. Sitting for a year now collecting cobwebs. $250 picked up or $350 shipped in the continental US.

2 NA STD/STD cranks $50 or 85 shipped each in the US.

Stock tensioner $50 or $65 shipped.

Stock ECM modified to work with powerlogger, ECM only no chips. I was chasing down a problem and picked this up, the ECM did not solve what I was chasing, turned out to be something else. $55 shipped, no chips included.

NA 20 bolt oil pans $20 or $35 shipped. Does not have the baffle welded in for the turbo cars, but you can get the template (gnttype.org) and weld in your own.

TurboTweak v. 6.0 chip for Street gas and Alky, 60# injectors. $105 new, $55 shipped. I have ran as fast as 10.40 at 132 with this chip. It is fantastic.

Steering column guard with lock $60 shipped.

Remanufactured stock MAF. Works fine and does peg out at 255, $50 shipped. Took me 3 tries to find this one that worked.

Stock throttle body $45 shipped.

Stock upper plenum $35 shipped. Minor port work inside and powdercoated black, accept for the lines on top are stock/silver looking.

Engine stand transmission fixture. Allows you to work on your transmission on your engine stand instead of using a bench mount fixture. $80 plus shipping.

Stay down license plate frames $15 shipped, I have 7.

Stock starter $25 plus shipping. Works fine, I just went to a mini starter.

Jack mount transmission holder. Attach to your jack to R & R your trans. Summit sells them for $45, unused and $25 plus shipping.

All these parts work and have came off of my car thats trapped as high as 132 in the 1/4 (excluding block and cranks). Many other things I am forgetting, just ask if lyou ooking for something specific. Dont like my prices make an offer. That's all I can think of for now. May add parts as needed. I am open to trade offers, what ya got? Paypal or postal money orders only. Want a pic, just ask.

Thanks,
John

John, I would like to see the oil pan. If I can use it I will take it.

Thanks, Kip

Kip,

I will text you some pics tonight. I have two pans. You gotta have something I need for trade.

I will take the stock throttle body, plenum and the Turbotweak chip. PM me with your Paypal Address and the total that you would like for those three.

Thanks a lot,

-Dennis

Interested in the column lock. Can I see a pic please.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Pics of items for sale.

Oil pan is spoken for. The other pan I have, useless unless you wanted to make your own deep sump, would require welding a new bottom on.

Also found a used Racetronix hotwire kit in excellent shape $35 shipped. For a hot air car, dont know the difference as far as the pigtails that connect at the rear. Check their website to make sure the part# written on the bag will work for you before buying.

Fuel lines with adaptor to convert your hot air car to intercooled. Relocates the filter to the lines that come out of the rail. Swivel fitting on the feed line for easier install. Stock return line, $50 shipped for all.

A powermaster motor and ball, unknown quality, best use as a core, best offer???
IMAG0167.jpg
IMAG0289.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0294.jpg
    IMAG0294.jpg
    878 KB · Views: 49
  • IMAG0295.jpg
    IMAG0295.jpg
    960.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMAG0296.jpg
    IMAG0296.jpg
    986.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMAG0297.jpg
    IMAG0297.jpg
    898.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMAG0298.jpg
    IMAG0298.jpg
    764.6 KB · Views: 45
Are the stay down license plate frames new?

They were all pulled from cars in a junk yard. I have ten of them, the top row are in great shape. The bottom row could use a little work to make them nice, surface rust just sand/paint.

Is the ECM modified for powerlogger still available?

First in line!

Pics of block and cranks. Surface rust just starting on the cranks, will clean up with a polish, they will not need to be cut.

Bloc, as stated before will need to be bored due to ridge cap. Also just noticed one of the bores has developed a little pitting from sitting so long, will clean up with said boring.
IMAG0299.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0300.jpg
    IMAG0300.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
  • IMAG0301.jpg
    IMAG0301.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
  • IMAG0302.jpg
    IMAG0302.jpg
    1,005.4 KB · Views: 21
Do you have the hood heat seal shield that attaches to the underneath of the hood? also do have a turbo shield?