Turbo and FMIC need a chip change?

RKturbo6

Well I think I need to but not positive. I was running a TE44 and am going to step to a little more turbo to a 61 and going from a duttweiler modded to a FMIC. The question is I am running a DIY alky setup and running an Eric Marshal chip and the car idles perfect and drives great. Do I need to get the chip reburned if I am using the same injectors or am I OK?

I love the way the car ran just want a little more on the top and and would hate to mess it up.

Thanks in advance

it is not needed to change the chip with the same injectors...which injectors do you have with that 61 and what trim 61 is it???

Since Eric's chips are custom to your application you might want to contact him about upgrading the chip. I think with the better airflow it may help at least a little. I still have the same injectors and same ESP f/m but am going to get him to burn me a chip because I went from a TE-60 to a TE-63-1. I also did some other stuff but the chip I'm running is one of those MM street chips and a K-B hot flash chip ( race ) that are not custom for any one car.