Turbo 6 Air Fresheners!!

Got mine today, Great stuff. I think my Camry is running better even! :D :biggrin:

Thanks Adam

No where. I didnt get those made because those would only go to the Turbo T guys, The T only represents the 87's.

I probably would only sell 5, and those 5 would be to you.

I'm sorry i do not and will not make any with the T on there.

It's not worth the price of getting them all made and praying to the gods that I sell even 50 of them.

I havent even sold all of the turbo 6 ones yet!

You havent bought of the Turbo 6 ones, so why should I make the turbo T ones just for you? I'm sorry but you're the only one asking me for Turbo T ones, the price vs. possibility's of selling them is too small and not worth it.

If YOU really want them, you can pay me 300 bucks for how ever many you want, THEN YOU'RE MORE THEN WELCOME!

Hope you're not mad at my comments but if it does, the truth hurts. :D

-Adam

No where. I didnt get those made because those would only go to the Turbo T guys, The T only represents the 87's.

I probably would only sell 5, and those 5 would be to you.

I'm sorry i do not and will not make any with the T on there.

It's not worth the price of getting them all made and praying to the gods that I sell even 50 of them.

I havent even sold all of the turbo 6 ones yet!

You havent bought of the Turbo 6 ones, so why should I make the turbo T ones just for you? I'm sorry but you're the only one asking me for Turbo T ones, the price vs. possibility's of selling them is too small and not worth it.

If YOU really want them, you can pay me 300 bucks for how ever many you want, THEN YOU'RE MORE THEN WELCOME!

Hope you're not mad at my comments but if it does, the truth hurts. :D

-Adam

I'll take 10 of em....:D Mixed berry....:biggrin:

These are the best...look great and smell even better...very happy with them,will be ordering more:cool:

Can we get some input on some future scents? Anyone else like french vanilla air fresheners? :cool:

Can we get some input on some future scents? Anyone else like french vanilla air fresheners? :cool:

I tried to get some vanilla, but the scents that were sent from companys did not smell like vanilla. I even wanted vanilla!:D :D

Within future, there will be vanilla.

-Adam

The following are the scents as of now....

mixed berry, cherry, pine, peach, potpourri,tutti-fruitti,green -apple and coconut

I have ready to ship TODAY Green Apple. It will be about by next week by the time I get the others ready for shipping.

The best are Cherry, and Mixed Berry. But hey, it's what you want. Tell me what scents and I'll get them done and ship them to you when they're ready. :biggrin:

Thank you SO much!!!

-Adam

Hey adam I will wait next week and by six of them.I would like cherry and the mixed berry.Send me a pm when ready or can I pre-pay today for them?

Thanks,
Eric

TTT

Morning Freshness is the brand new scent we have in stock. With our recent feedback, it is the best scent ever!!

I've got the following....

Cherry-8
Mixed Berry-10
Green Apple-20
Morning Freshness-10

I will make more if the demand again is high, these are just some left over.

If you reorder, i will through in a few different styles we have....FOR FREE!!

Thank you everyone!

Adam

Hey Adam I will take 3 mixed berry and 3 morning freshness $16.25 ,sending you a pm.

Payment sent your way.