Turbo 6 Air Fresheners

Originally posted by TransAm WS6 420
Try spilling it in your trunk... You'll smell it for weeks ;)

mmm... maybe that's what i'll do! ;) :D but seriously... if you've never smelled VHT before... i think i need to personally bring you some! definately one of the best things i've ever smelled! :p

welll if i could get rid of around 200 then i could do it .. i think the WORST smell for a air fresher would be old diff fluid . :X

Put me down for 10-20 depending on the scent.

VHT, Vanilla,Pine,Ocean Breeze,Nag Champa,Race Gas,New Car,
50:D, 20, 20, 10, 20, 20, 10

Leather,Ganja,Burnt Rubber,Diesel Exhaust,Banana..........
10, 50:D, 10, 20,(im wierd, I know), 10

Originally posted by 84GNPILE

Leather,Ganja,Burnt Rubber,Diesel Exhaust,Banana..........
10, 50:D, 10, 20,(im wierd, I know), 10

don't feel bad... i like diesel exaust too... :p dunno if i want an air freshner of it though... but i'm definately with you on the ganja... sweeeeeeeeeeet :cool:

I wonder if a drug dog would scratch on your car if you had a air freshener that smelt like mary jane:confused: That would be funny!

Gbodygirl.............do we get a picture of you with the air freshener, like with the thong?;)

:cool:

Originally posted by 1QUICK85
Gbodygirl.............do we get a picture of you with the air freshener, like with the thong?;)

:cool:

like i said in the other post... get 'em for me now, & you'll get your pics! :D ;)

If the scent was right, I'd take 20. Maybe you should order them plain and let people soak them in VHT, C16 or whatever on their own. :)

I ALWAYS soak my contacts in VHT before putting them in...holds em in underwater better.

Originally posted by eddiedellz
welll if i could get rid of around 200 then i could do it .. i think the WORST smell for a air fresher would be old diff fluid . :X
or vallina

Originally posted by LV GN
Vanilla is a girls air fresheners :eek: im sure you have one in your vw ( a girls car) :D

Nope....only in the work truck....girls caddy;s leather just smells too good! :D

Originally posted by eddiedellz
ummm ganja ever try the insence that smells like that allways saw it never picked it up

It sucks. Don't waste your time. Just burn the real thing ;)

Originally posted by gbodygirl
like i said in the other post... get 'em for me now, & you'll get your pics! :D ;)
....and there you have it! She could wear each air freshener IN HER THONG before it's shipped out.....that smell would undoubtedly sell.

"Snatch" Turbo 6 air freshners......best of both worlds.......now that is just ingenious.;)