Turbo 350 Tranny

Lorenzo

I have a GN1 alluminum headed v6 with a GTQ70 turbo and a 545 lift hydrolic roller. I was wandering what converter would be good for my combination with a turbo 350 in a full body car. I currently have a TCI 2410 converter that stalls around 3500 rpm.

It is a new combination and I have not had a good tune done on it yet. Last time out it went a 7.84 at 88 mph with around 16lbs of boost. I have been told I have a great combination but I am getting a little frustrated with the car. Roughly what do you think I should run on a good tune.

Well you should be a hell of a lot faster than that bro. What cam are you running? A good person to talk to on here is Bison He guesses this stuff pretty good. You need to get that thing tuned asap. Just based on what others have done low 11s high 10s in the 1/4

I have a custom cam for Webber. I only run the 1/8 mile and I believe I have everything to run some 6.50s or maybe faster. The car has a H&R bar and QA1 ajustable shocks. It is hard to find a good tuner here in Dallas, Tx.

Sounds like your gonna have to fly one in if you want the best get Cal Hartline He does some of the fastest cars around its a 1000 plus airfare and you have to rent the dyno but they say he is the best. 6.5s is moving I was guessing 6.8s

I was trying to let my builder tune it because he did everything to the car. He has a regular job and has not had time to tune on it.