Turbbbbbbbbbbbbbo....

noahzark

k guys here it is...bought the turbo on ebay two months ago...for 880...nothing wrong with it in perfect condition...i bought another one last month so i dont need this one now...last offer on ebay was 500...lol...i know im going to take a loss but thats too much...so...ill knock off 150 down to 730 for the turbo, wastegate, bov and chrome piping assembly they all total 2000 new...so this is a deal...trying to recoup some money for my total rebuild ...heres the new link to ebay add...

eBay.ca: Buick Grand National turbo 1986-1987 turbocharger regal (item 150106062235 end time 01-Apr-07 22:15:00 EDT)

...its still with the same boxes it came in i never used or even installed it...basically a brand new unit inside the turbo...so if you dont want to spend a fortune on a turbo but want a decent upgrade from stock this it it for the price...im already losing money plus my shipping etc costs so dont kill me here...thanks for looking...noah.

Will this work with stock bottom end and stock converter, stock ecm. What injectors ?? Interested Steve

Will this work with stock bottom end and stock converter, stock ecm. What injectors ?? Interested Steve

This set up will work with stock bottom end , stock converter, stock ecm, and as far as injectors i believe stock would be fine as well , although if you wanted more out of it upgrading them isnt a bad idea...thanks noah.

what size in the turbo???

All the part numbers i have for it are on the ebay add...

20240-633 ceramic coated stage 3 turbine housing with a .63 A/R
the other numbers i have with that is T04B turbo...
10101-9FF125 for the deltagate wastegate
10656 for the Godzilla Blow off Valve...

if you search around the turbonetics website with those you will get more info...this turbo is from their first group (older) of turbos and therefore its not as easy to access some of the info for it...i suggest if you need even more detailed info that calling them would probably provide the best results...thanks noah.

i dont think so ...i dont think bb turbos were even made when turbonetics made these ...so no it isnt...thanks noah.