Tunning with a TH350??

1chance

Well my first ?? is I changed the 2004R out, and added a TH350. How will the ECM know that trans is in there? I have a TTChip. Do the ECM look at the gear selector, or get signal from inside the trans? I made the mistake of changing to much at one time like(Dual walboros(1is unplugged, and then adding a TH350) The car using the Scan master, is acting crazy at 1/2 throttle falls on is face, and sometimes back fires:eek:. I had the alky chip in, and the O2s are dropping to 070-066-000 but I was thinking it was rich being the scan master can only read up to 999 then it has to go to 034 to start over right? So I take the alky chip out, and install the 93street chip, and it does the same thing! What am I missing?

It is in the trans. You just won't be able to adjust timing and fuel differently for each gear. Running an alky chip with no alky spraying will be lean, it is counting on the alky as part of the fueling. What MAF are you running? How much boost? Did you try plugging in the other pump? Sounds like a MAF signal problem, or bad fuel pump. What spark plugs, gap, good coil and wires?

hey me and another buddy just went to double pumpers in both cases our cars ran rich with current tune we took fuel out and they both were ok.i think its due to the extra volume from the second pump.

not to hijack but when i swap to a th350 what tuning system should i go to? i am just running a maf and tt chip right now.

With my chips, it looks at the VSS (mph) signal, not the gear switches, so there shouldn't be any significant changes in the tune.

Eric