Tunning sugestions needed

blackdeathtrap

smoking six barrel
So im almost 100% dialed in with my set up im running 22psi pump speed set at 3.5 on point set at about 2 oclock im getting bettewen 1.2 and .7 deg of timming retard at full boost in 3rd with a 828 02 milivolts were should i go from here add a psi or so to compensat for richness pull more alky pull some full or pull some timming

More info car has erics tt chip with 42 pound injectors and 22 deg of timming on the chip

I know it time for a new alky kit that my smc kit is getting old but still works amazing and everything excetp the tank and controler has been upgraded

Can't really help on the tuning but my input on the ally:

The advantages to using Razors kit is in the support and customer service he gives. He supports this community and puts out a damn good product. That to me is worth more than saving a few dollars on some other kit.

If your smc kit is still working do you think you will see much with a newer kit?

So im almost 100% dialed in with my set up im running 22psi pump speed set at 3.5 on point set at about 2 oclock im getting bettewen 1.2 and .7 deg of timming retard at full boost in 3rd
no your not the car should be tuned for no knock.

Your alky pump will degrade with time , even Razor's pumps do . What I'm trying to say is your alky pump is probably not putting out full pressure like it use to . Razor ( Alkycontrol ) sells a tester for his systems so you can tell when your pump needs a rebuild . I used one on my system and found my pump was only putting out 80 psi . I sent it off to Razor and got it back 1 week from the day I sent it out , great service !! 2x on pulling timing .

How much would you pull and were and im planning on up grading this winter along with another long list of stuff

My kit is an intank kit with a brand new vane pump i modded into it it dos only put 40 psi but seems to be working well now i tweeked the nobs a little on the controler and im at 0 timming retard

Razors alky kit has a much bigger pump than the SMCs in tank fuel pump. Yes his kit costs more but you should not have any knock at all.

I would turn the boost down to where you see no knock to be safe. You are probably approaching the limits of the SMC kit and if you try to push for more boost you pop a head gasket at the least.

You will not get the performance out of an SMC kit, they just wont do what Razors kit will.

Spend the money you won't regret it.

Thats my this winter project i just wanna get true this season i pulled boost down to 20 working good but my spray on light stoped turning on but its spraying that im 100% shure of so i think the hob switch is out of adjustment any one have experiance with this so i can make it true the year

My kit is an intank kit with a brand new vane pump i modded into it it dos only put 40 psi but seems to be working well now i tweeked the nobs a little on the controler and im at 0 timming retard
Just remember your alky injection pressure of 40psi is fighting against the 20psi of boost , so it's not spraying real good !

Just remember your alky injection pressure of 40psi is fighting against the 20psi of boost , so it's not spraying real good !

Yeah, the pump on my Razor kit tested at 140-150 PSI. That would be a huge difference than the SMC.

I got it all working well today at work i hade some down time hope it gets me true till are short canadian seasons over