Tuning? Search faild cant figure it out. help!!

Just wondering, I was playing with my buddies DSMlink tuning tool for the DSM cars, and i was wondering if there was a Tuning tool similar to the DSMlink. Ive searched google and come up with turbolink.. but i dont believe thats the same thing.

Im looking for something along the lines of F.A.S.T. kinda.. but i dont want to spend 1200 bucks on one.

My buddies program lets you advance timing, retard it, and make lots of changes, check codes, and set up Anti lag. I guess its a type of engine management.

It comes with the Program, Cables, Instructions, and the DSMlink Chip. So basicaly its a chip that you can reprogram over and over and over.

I want to know, what kind of products are out there like this. I want to tune my car, cause my car is running like ****.

Heres some examples.
- Super Rich at idle (Enough to trip the Check Engine light)
- Rich During Normal Cruising (65-70mph)
- BAD Fuel Economy (8-13mpg IF im lucky! I heard I was supposed to get around 16-26mpg, Im getting about 185miles to a FULL tank.. This isnt right, or at least I dont think so.)
- Sluggish and Hesitant when first started, and sluggish from a roll.
- Rich During WOT, I getting my brothers Wide band 02 setup for a day so i can figure out what my ratios are.

I want it tuned on 93 pump gas, @ 20psi @ 1600-1650 EGT @ 11.8-12.0 A/F
And 14.6 A/F While Cruising.

What products would you guys recomend? I was thinking about having Red armstrong burn me a custom chip for now, until I could get the other thing.

Sorry this post was so long, but thanks for reading and helping out.

- Cody
- 84 GN