Tucson/SIR Event Sat. Feb. 21

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
The weather is forecast to be 79 degrees and clear on Feb. 21, and I know of a few T-R's from the Phoenix area plan to be there, myself included.

The American Drag Car event is an index/heads-up sorta race, and hope some Buicks from the local area will also turn out to join this fun event!

The NHRA event will be in Phoenix at WHP this coming week, but I prefer to be on the track instead of the grandstands. :D

Can't wait to get my car up and running so I can join you guys more often

Screenshot_2015-02-21-18-48-04.png
Screenshot_2015-02-21-17-17-15.png

Thanks, for video'ing some PHX guy's, BigReade.

I'll most definitely be back. 7 runs in 5 hours. Who gets that opportunity?

Unfortunately, I broke it on the EIGHTH RUN OF THE DAY........ Broke it pretty good.......

I drove no more than 2 hours to get there.

I got there at 10:30 AM, ran 7 absolutely hassle free runs, the best pass being a 10.89, and hauled her back home....... arriving at the homestead at 3:45 PM.

Wild Horse Pass needs to learn how the Tucson guys run a race. They really, really do. If a PRO can't get into line, well, he waits, just as he should............

In the mean time, you guys are my (2 hour away) new "home town" track>

Guy, it was a pleasure to finally meet you man! Sorry to hear you broke on the last run, what happened? On a brighter note, your car is a bad ass! Beautiful! I'll definitely give you a shout next time I come up

............Unfortunately, I broke it on the EIGHTH RUN OF THE DAY........ Broke it pretty good...................................In the mean time, you guys are my (2 hour away) new "home town" track>

Well, lets get your car fixed by March 7 which is the next event, and I will be there too!

All I have to do is change oil and plugs, so I have lots of time to get you running again. :)

Is March 7th in Tucson or Chandler Nick? I want to come play!

SIR, it is well worth the extra 200 mile trip to there and back instead of spending a long day at WHP to maybe get 2 runs?

WHP 2 weeks ago 7 AM to 5 PM 2 test runs, SIR yesterday 3 time runs by 11:00 AM, then we went into qualifying and eliminations which was done by early afternoon! :)