tube car

looking for a Regal or some Buick chassis car, ready to buy now!!
Complete Turn-Key ready to Run or a Roller ?
I do have a TSO Class 87 T Roller (minus engine & trans I would consider selling if interested.

Thanks for the link. looking for a roller full chassis car the description hints at a back half car. am I wrong?

duke! if pro street chassis is considered a back half car then yes it is...or you can call the # on the ad for better details,

have a regal with 455 setup for race,2 fuel pumps ,moser 8.5 setup with big bearing axles -4.10 gearpro shifter,400 trans,alum rad with elec fan,manual steering box,lakewood antiroll bar on rearend.6 point cage, gauges in hood cowl all autometer.car ran 12.50 106mp added new intake and carb should add extra 60-70 hp.

Attachments

• blue regal race car.jpg
    blue regal race car.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 59
Thanks nuts, but I have one also really want a full chassis car.Looks like you need a few more cars will sell you mine for a real low price...... JK

from a reliable source I learned that the owner of this forum, S. grimm not sure, might have what im looking for. anybody have any info on getting in contact with him??

someone has a chassis Regal sitting in their garage collecting dust that needs to call me

a guy named Scott bought Billy Andersons Buick a few years back on the V8 board supposed to be from Ohio, anyone maybe have any leads, supposedly Anderson thinks the car was not raced again ?