TTAOWNER-Helped me out big time!

fullahotair

Just wanted to publicly say thanks to James. I had a dyno session with Cal Harltine this weekend, and a few gremlins reared there head, and I needed another coil pack and ignition module to continue with our tuning session, and fortunately Jame's was only a half hour away and generously let me borrow two coil packs, an ignition module, and a spare set of plug wires so that I could continue with my dyno time. James didn't know me from anyone else, in fact I have never even purchased anything from James in the past, and for him to help me out like this was truely impressive and generous. Thanks again James for your help, it really helped us out immensly.

Nate

no problem guys !!!! as always i am here to help when i can. there is a lot of helping out i do for people that not everyone gets to see. i'm glad it was a easy fix for your problem and congrats on those #'s

I will admit that James and I have bumped heads before we became friends. He's had a few issues with shipping stuff but he's always come through and usually goes above and beyond to make sure everything is right.;)

I agree that James is a very good guy.....he gave me a big tour of his Turbo Regal parts house via e-mail and I was astounded! So many nice parts he has, so many! Never have seen so many Buick stuff in my life.....he even invited me up there to wander around all I want if I wanted to.....problem is, if I did, I'd never leave!!!!!:eek:

He told me anything he can do to help me with Grand National parts to let him know....always has been a very nice guy, and honest, too. No problem with James. He's a true car guy. Very honest and caring with everyone here on the board that I have seen.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I have wandered around in it before. It's amazing how he knows where every little thing is. James is super. We have become good friends. I just text him when I'm looking for items, and that's it. He is like Turbo Buick Walmart!!!

Thanks for the kind words guys!!! Well 3 out of the 5 of you have been here ! I wished both Charlie and Bruce were closer because I would love to meet you both! Phil and I have met up several times now and Donnie and I have met up a few times now as well. I try to help people out all the time and I feel put good karma out and it comes back to me!

Hell, James, I'd LOVE to come up there sometimes.........just to wander around your Grand National/TurboRegal parts museum:D. But only, and I mean ONLY...if you have free samples!:p

We might meet someday.....just keep watching America's Most Wanted and when you see me on there, just pick up the phone......o_Oa jail visit would be nice.....

And thanks for the nice invitation............you've been doing a great job and I know you'll continue to.

Bruce '87 Grand National

And if you make it down here for the power tour I'll make my best effort to cook before you get here and bring some Texas food and wine up for you to sample James.;)

I'm looking to get out of this place and anywhere is looking great right now !!! We got snow again the other day and it's currently 25 out again and I'm sick of this place for a ton of reasons so I might show up before next summer if that's ok ?

Open up your back room, Charlie.....James is a coming!!!!!!:eek:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Bruce you make the ride up here and I will give you a couple items!!!!!

Hey, James....thanks...that's real nice......just as long as they aren't a couple of nice 28 year old blondes...(sigh) I'm married, you know...:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

And if you make it down here for the power tour I'll make my best effort to cook before you get here and bring some Texas food and wine up for you to sample James.;)

Charlie, as always, the nice guy here.:) ..........(can I come, too, please? You sound like you know your cooking) And a cold Coors would do just fine down there in that HOT state......jeez, it's hot there...how do you stand it?

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Texas, always have, but the heat.....JEEZ!:eek: If the Texas heat won't kill me, your Texas chilli absolutely will!!!!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Hey, James....thanks...that's real nice......just as long as they aren't a couple of nice 28 year old blondes...(sigh) I'm married, you know...:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Sorry Bruce if I could manage to come up with 1 or 2 of those I'm gonna hold on to them I have 2 hands after all and I'm currently single and that's the age bracket I'm looking for a little younger than I . If you can across any let me know

I'm looking to get out of this place and anywhere is looking great right now !!! We got snow again the other day and it's currently 25 out again and I'm sick of this place for a ton of reasons so I might show up before next summer if that's ok ?
If you're serious then I'd be glad to show you around some James. Since I'm in between DFW and Waco I'd say do a little looking around at the market and area to see what you think. Just give me a call or email and I'll see what I can set up.