Tta?

87Turbo

I live about 40 miles away from Akron OH. Well last wednesday I was driving my GN up to Akron. On the way back their is a white and silver trans-am coming upon me to pass. I think it was a tta but i'm not positive. It looked very nice and it had dealer plates on it! well my question is: is this a Turbo Trans Am and if it was how many did they make. Were these as quick as a stock 87GN?
thanx.

Stock vs. stock, faster than an 87 GN.

Where by Akron do you live?

I'll be up that way within a few weeks. Need to have some transmission work done, will be taking the car to Vince Janis once I get ahold of him. :)

If it was a TTA it would be all white. No silver. Did you get to see the emblems at all? Did it have stickers on the doors with black letters? (Common for TTA owners to have Indy stickers on the car, not all of them though)

Stock TTA's run mid 13's give or take.

Brandon

I live in New Philadelphia, about 40 miles south of Akron. The car i saw was white and gold, not white and silver. I know it said turbo on the rocker panels and on the back.

what generation T/A was it? It could have been a 1980. Pontiac made a 4.9liter turbo T/A V-8 Tans Am also a pace car. It was white upper and gray lower.