TTA Valve Covers

ill get you the pics this evening. they are very clean. I think they'll be what your looking for.Fred

Passenger side was from a 88 Pontiac Bonneville 3.8L part# 25518546. Driver side or front one on a 86 Pontiac Grand Am 3.0L part#25525799.

Driver side on TTA or Front side on 86 Grand Am. Part#25525799

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 14
Where the pics at....
sorry I have dropped the ball on you. I went to get the pics you requested and I have packed them back and I'm trying to find them. we moved about 6 months ago and I'm still looking for stuff. sorry for any misconseptions. Fred

Lemme know if you ever find them. I will buy them if WT dont.
no problem, he gave me a negative review so I wont be dealing with this guy anytime soon. ive let everyone else know his character.so he may have a hard time buying on this forum.

no problem, he gave me a negative review so I wont be dealing with this guy anytime soon. ive let everyone else know his character.so he may have a hard time buying on this forum.

LMFAO What did you expect...FYI, Ive had no problems buying or selling. Reason being, I dont leave a buyer or seller hanging for days without updates. I was waiting to buy them, not my fault you went MIA for days. You need to step your game up and maybe then youll get more likes! Obviously no one likes you w 0 likes haha