TTA press kits for sale

72firebird

I ran across a group of TTA press kits here recently so I went ahead and bought them not knowing exactley what they were gunna look like. Well I got them and they're in awesome condition and have everything in them. I bought more than what I really need so I've got 4 of them for sale. I'm asking $100 shipped for 3 of them and $80 shipped for one of them. All four include 10 photos, 11 slides, 2 letters from pontiac, and a dealer catalog. The $80 one has a small crease on the front where the pocket lines up on the inside and a light red scratch on the back. It's still in excellent shape and probably in better shape than any of the others you'll find. The other 3 are almost flawless, they have the typical browning around the edge (I've never seen one without the brown), and some have slightly bent corners (about what you would expect for a 17 year old folder sitting in a box). These are probably some of the nicest press kits you're gunna find the guy I bought them from said he just had them sitting in his house in a closet and they haven't really moved since he picked them up in 1989, I don't think he even opened them up to look at them except for maybe on one of them. Here's some pictures that'll show what's included and the quality of them.

gallery_107_105_330914.jpg

gallery_107_105_283339.jpg

gallery_107_105_279787.jpg

gallery_107_105_826512.jpg

gallery_107_105_126419.jpg

gallery_107_105_506855.jpg

gallery_107_105_173350.jpg

I'll take one of the 3 for $100.00,

My father owns TTA # 016 and that will go good with his collection of other goodies!

Where do i send the money to?

Payment sent

Jared,
I tried to pm you back but your mailbox is full and it will not go through. I sent payment to the address you requested. PM to let me know you received it.

Thanks again.

Interested in the $80

Money is a little tight with new job and all currently.

Are you looking to move immediately or could you wait a couple weeks?

later
Jeremy

Will take the last one if not taken. Send me a PM and let me know if its still available and how to send payment.
Thanks