TTA Possibly for sale or trade

Mako

Exactly what it says. Just not exactly what I am looking for in a car.

Car is a rust free Arizona/Nevada car. Ran clean on carfax when I bought it in June. 56K miles. Car is very strong running but is not cosmetically perfect due to the strong sun in the desert. Leather is cracking on seats, steering wheel and dash cover. Has some paint chips. All stock except for walbro 340 and hotwire kit installed after the stocker failed. Anyone interested?

Disregard price in SH post. :D

Hey Mako...

I might be interested in a possible trade for my 87 GN. If you're interested, e-mail or call at 626-8715.
I don't think you've ever seen my GN, but it's cherry for its age.:D

Steve

Sorry Steve but not really looking for a GN. A TR with a burgundy interior and on the other hand...

Jackson is this John's old camaro we are talking about? The white one with the racing stripes?

John tried to call but I guess you were busy.

Originally posted by Mako
Jackson is this John's old camaro we are talking about? The white one with the racing stripes?

Nope John's Camaro was a 91, mines a black 92 Z28. If you're interested give me a call 864-0772.

Disregard that price. As stated in my first post. I'll let it go for around $11k to a turbobuick guy that I know will take care of it. Thats about what I got in it right now. Just want to get my money back out of it. If not I will probably end up throwing more money into the car and keeping it. Its a wonderful car. But I am just to afraid to take it out on the road and have some fun with it. Rusty old turbo regals like the one I had are a dime a dozen but this one is special.

I think you should keep it, if not sell it as much as you can for it, but unless it for one of us :eek:. I would love this car, I love driving my Camaro but love the power of the GN but what you got there is a AWSOME combination.

Trade you straight up for my truck (97 s10)

scruz26.jpg

I know its a long shot ... but I have to try right? hehe

WASSUP shawn!!!!! this is tyler the guy that used to have a bagged S10. hows your SVO doing??? anyways just wanted to say this car is a mean buy and wuzup.

WASAP!!!! Wow sweet brah you got the car you wanted!! Congrats!! I hope you're enjoying it (sounds like you are!). The SVO is getting a crazy rebuild from the frame up ... gonna take me a loooong time hehehhe. I get my rims in for my 90 Camaro pretty soon. Prolly c u cruzn by Arco in ur Buick. K den

Shawn

yups i drive by there every night pretty much around 12AM-3AM depending on what time i go home. and the odd thing is that i have a craving for another truck to drag with:D probably a 1st gen cause i got no funds its all goin to the buick:eek:

sup shawn, welcome to the tb.com forums. I'm t-type on sh and hs3. I'm the strip bar king of the hawaii section.:D