TTA PARTS Wheels

jose

Whats up guys?I've got a turbo(18k),tta spark plug wires(18k)a nice set of polished valve covers and a tta intercooler (68k).All of these parts are original TTA parts.I'll take $700.00 for all of above.I also have a very nice set of 16x9.5" riken wheels.These look just like the GTA wheels,and are gold w/a smaller center cap.They are a corvette offsset (7"backspace).I am almost sure that you will need a set of 1.5" spacers.(EBAY $140)These have very low miles and are very clean.One has slight curb damage that has been repaired,all are straight.$250.00.1 set of corvette Gotti wheels same size as above.These are killer looking wheels from the 80's.They are 3 piece and in very good cond.I've used these on my TTA w/ a set of 1.5" spacers.I have used both 245 AND 255 TIRES.These look like the wheels on the Tojan Trans Am.Last ive got a set of brand new 17x9.5" billit Centerline Dagger wheels,same offset.Brand new retails for $1300-$1600,Ill take $800.00.Brand new never been mounted.Look on centerline.com to see these wheels.Will fit c4 corvett & 4th gen F body, Impala SS w/out spacers.410-446-1051.Baltimore Md.Thanks I have pictures but i have to figure out how to post them.Thanks

How much will you take for the valve covers ? I'm in MD also northwest of Baltimore just up rt.26 (Liberty Rd.) in ELdersburg/Sykesville, MD. I could meet you.

Thanks,
Scott

tta valve covers

Ill take $150.00 for them.They are in very good cond.Not Junkyard pieces.Original TTA parts.410-484-5505 410-446-1051>Thanks

I apologize,I only know how to do 2 things on this computer.This forum & ebay.A friend will help me tomorrow,then i will send you pics. Thanks