TTA parts ... Dana 44 rear end

Grumpy

Thread killer
ok car is gone and I have extra "junk" Dana 44 ..24k miles.. 331 gears $1300 ... tranny mount , engine mounts .. alum MAF pipes , stock replacement MAF pipe .. Ill post more as I come across it :cool:

tranny mount,is that the bommerang part or actuall mount,I need both ,can you help.. Dennis :)

trans mount pieces $250 .. complete mount $500 :eek: (hey it's the last one I have ) ... MAF pipes are also the last one's .. sorry not worth making them :redface: I have 1 short one (replaces the stock plastic piece) $35 shipped .. 1 long one $80 shipped .. .. just cleaning out and there is a lot here :rolleyes:

Attachments

• TTAmafPIPES.JPG
    TTAmafPIPES.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 373
trans mount pieces $250 .. complete mount $500

Sorry to be a pain,

but what does $250 buy me ----- and what does $500 buy me ,please send pics since I dont even know what I am missing...this is not going to be a perfect car so spohn might be cheaper...tta stuff is not gold yet:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well didn't find the "pieces" today . I have another one from an f body with the TTA motor and trans .. $200 shipped ... TTA parts gold ??? yes to me they are :p its no problem for me to stash the TTA stuff compared to the 15 engines and a gazillion trannys BRFs and TAFs .. goin threw junk in one corner I found 5 more tranny's :rolleyes: guess I have to much storage space:p

Attachments

• trannymount.JPG
    trannymount.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 363
Dan
I still want a TAF tranny for that TTA I bought from you.
maybe we can work a deal on that dana rear and the tranny on the same pallet.

trans mount pieces $250 .. complete mount $500 :eek: (hey it's the last one I have ) ... MAF pipes are also the last one's .. sorry not worth making them :redface: I have 1 short one (replaces the stock plastic piece) $35 shipped .. 1 long one $80 shipped .. .. just cleaning out and there is a lot here :rolleyes:

I got one "mid sized" one I will be parting with shortly ... been powder coated silver and been used for around 1000 miles or so ... complete with hoses and stainless clamps ... drop me a line if interested jlarsson@london.com ... swapping to the "long version" :)

hey it's discontinued :eek: :p

Must be some used old stock :biggrin: Finaly got around to get the long version powder coated that I picked up ages ago from you when I stopped by visiting ... will look great with my new (well old) engine and painted engine bay etc :cool:

Once I sell my kidney on the black market I'll definitely take that rear :D

Would be a nice piece for the car....... See you around tax time if you still have it.......

Scott I tried calling ya at 5 AM and no one answered :p give ya a call later :biggrin:

ok just waiting another day from Scott. :confused: then the Dana 44 is for sale again .. I can deliver to Cecil County in Md in Oct 12th Buick meet OR Reynolds, Ga. in the beginning of Nov. :cool: