TTA owners kit and other junk

I just bid that owners kit ....I could use another manual .. then after I bid I noticed NO DECALS :eek: so make sure ya read the dammm auction :p

I think the owners kit may be worth more than my car. :eek: Wish the guy I bought the car from would have given it to me instead of trying to get more money out of me when I picked the car up. :rolleyes: Now I think that sticking with my principles and not giving in was a bad thing. :mad: I wouldn't have satisfaction but I would have an owners kit. :redface:

OHH WELL LIVE AND LEARN

Ken

Grumpy said:
what are the owners kits goin for now :confused: Mags with TTA articles ??? tired of lookin at this junk ..I'd rather have another car so this junk has to go :p

I WOULD OFFER $400.00 FOR THE OWNERS KIT ONLY.
I HAVE EVERYTHING ELSE.

THANKS,

DAVID [JRNYMNDAVID2003@YAHOO.COM] #319-377-7710

JRNYMNDAVID said:
I WOULD OFFER $400.00 FOR THE OWNERS KIT ONLY.
I HAVE EVERYTHING ELSE.

THANKS,

DAVID [JRNYMNDAVID2003@YAHOO.COM] #319-377-7710

ummmm the one on ebay is @ $500 without decals :eek: with 5 days left !! Ill prob throw it all on there and see where it goes .. IF it doesn't then Ill split it up .. I don't need or want it :p .. Have way to much junk :cool:

Grumpy said:
I just bid that owners kit ....I could use another manual .. then after I bid I noticed NO DECALS :eek: so make sure ya read the dammm auction :p

I didn't notice there were no decals until right after I bid!! Glad someone else bid it up even though I have an extra set of decals! :) BTW I didn't notice you had bid or I wouldn't have bid against you!!

vanman1120 said:
I didn't notice there were no decals until right after I bid!! Glad someone else bid it up even though I have an extra set of decals! :) BTW I didn't notice you had bid or I wouldn't have bid against you!!

I withdrew my bid AFTER I read the auction :rolleyes: Jim will prob bid it for the Pa plate .. hmmmm is that a real plate Jim ???? :confused:

Damn Dan I've been sleepin on this thread! :D $500 with no decals that is nuts!! That does not look like a PA tag either. Looks like one of those plastic ones you could have made. PA tags used reflective material for years and years so in that one picture where the flash was used it would have blown that tag up. But as you see the letters on the tag did not light up so I'm sure it's a plastic or metal fake one. I also never remember one with just Penna. on it back then. That year should have looked like this...

USA_PA_GI7_1970's-today.jpg

But I like mine better Dan! :)

Pictures0032.jpg