TTA oil cooler

Scott89TTA

Looking for a TTA oil cooler...mainly the aluminum adapter. Was moving mine over to the new engine and noticed part of the shoulder/lip on the inside that aligns it was broken off. It will probably work but I like to replace it if I can find one.

Thanks,

No shit. Never knew that. What else is different? I know heads and I presume exhaust manifolds. If you guys have a pic I'm interested. Didn't meant to hijack just trying to expand knowledge

Yeah I saw those on ebay...I need the aluminum adapter that goes between the cooler and pump. While moving mine over to the new engine I noticed part of the lip that aligns it to the pump has a piece broke off. It will probably still work but figured if I can find one I'd replace it while the engine is out.
Here are some pics of what it's supposed to look like from Jan Larson

Attachments

• TTA1078 (1).jpg
    TTA1078 (1).jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 110
  • TTA1078 (2).jpg
    TTA1078 (2).jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 109
  • TTA1078 (3).jpg
    TTA1078 (3).jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 105
Yeah I saw those on ebay...I need the aluminum adapter that goes between the cooler and pump. While moving mine over to the new engine I noticed part of the lip that aligns it to the pump has a piece broke off. It will probably still work but figured if I can find one I'd replace it while the engine is out.
Here are some pics of what it's supposed to look like from Jan Larson

SCott... just build the broken piece up with Aluminum weld .. shouldn't be too bad to fabricate that part

I have the same chip out of that section too. Having mine off and on a few times, it doesnt effect anything.

That's almost exactly how mine is broken as well. I think it was loose while sitting on the block for years in storage. Thought it may still be okay to use, glad to hear someone else has without issue.