TTA in NJ

Cleaner13

The Cleaner
1989 TTA Car #343

64,1XX miles

Everything in car is working, gauges etc, boost gauge is not as accurate so there is an aftermarket one in place. No accidents or anything.

First the bad things
Bad stuff

Small bubbled paint area on passenger side fender

Rear hatch motor was not working so it is manual now, still opens from inside car but you close like a regular trunk instead of the motor pulling it the rest of the way down

Exterior has one or two small dents on doors, and scratch over the edge of the pace car sticker on the door

Small oil leak from rear of intake

Crack in rear wing like all TTAs

Good Stuff

Engine (3K miles)

Balanced and blueprinted bottom end
Stock crank std/std etc
Shot peened stock rods on stock pistons with file fit rings
High volume oil pump
204/214 speedpro cam
ARP head bolts
Heads and intake are port matched, backcut valves, LT1 springs
Stock TB and plenum with RJC power plate
Brand new sensors installed throughout
50lbers
Adj fuel pressure regulator
Double roller timing chain

Exhaust
PT51 Turbo with .63 housing
ATR stainless downpipe and crossover
ATR stainless exhaust system with cutout

Transmission/drivetrain
Stock 9 Bolt rear
Stock wheels
New Front tires
Rears are used but not that worn down

Brakes/Suspension
Cross drilled front rotors
Global west tubular subframe connectors
Line Lock installed center console

Electronics
Autometer boost gauge
Hotwire walbro pump
Volt booster
Extender chip
LS1 MAF
Translator

Trans has 40 miles on it and was rebuilt with CKperformance Stage 2 kit and has a new forward drum. Both front seats are brand new and hand sewn, they were 1k each and in excellent condition and no one has sat in them (covered in plastic) Car has been wet sanded and the paint is very bright now.

I can provide a clean carfax report for the car, its currently garaged and looking to sell for garage space for oncoming winter. I will include various magazines, unopened car model, and baseball style card to go with it along with a case of royal purple oil for it, and new front performance brake pads for the front.

Asking 12.5K or best cash offer

thanks, any questions or want pics email me at Cleaner07@aol.com

sorry I have 2 people right now that both offered 12K each, so its just a matter of time as to who gets me a deposit first, if you want to meet that amount and deposit first then by all means I will welcome it.

thanks

Carl